Riskiest beast encounter?

H

Hannahrose676

Hey all!
Just wanted to know the riskiest situations you’ve been in when engaging in beast activity! I love the risk factor, makes sessions so much more intense.
I have had a few risky situations but the most recent was this: my dogs live with my parents as my current living situation doesn’t allow me to have them, so I usually have them for sleepovers or I try to sneak a licking session in while at my parents place! I was around at my mum and dads this afternoon, while my parents were in the living room watching tv I was in the opposite living room with my legs spread under a blanket letting them have at my pussy while my parents were only metres away, had 2 orgasms during the session then just joined my parents in the other living room as if nothing had happened! Looking forward to hearing your stories ?

Hey all!
Just wanted to know the riskiest situations you’ve been in when engaging in beast activity! I love the risk factor, makes sessions so much more intense.
I have had a few risky situations but the most recent was this: my dogs live with my parents as my current living situation doesn’t allow me to have them, so I usually have them for sleepovers or I try to sneak a licking session in while at my parents place! I was around at my mum and dads this afternoon, while my parents were in the living room watching tv I was in the opposite living room with my legs spread under a blanket letting them have at my pussy while my parents were only metres away, had 2 orgasms during the session then just joined my parents in the other living room as if nothing had happened! Looking forward to hearing your stories ?
haha that's hot as hell to me, always wondered what it would be for such a bounteous thief on an adventure to steal on orgasm in plain sight.
I tried it a few times in a bus, with my jacket half covering my gf wearing the soft and slippery kind of tights, to explore her and find how her legs squeeze against me, and squeeze more and more until she sweeps her hair over her face, leaning against the windows so passers by won't catch the fire in her eye.

I've had to be pretty risky just because when I had my dog I was at my parents. I used to sneak down to her bed at night to have her lick me off. She also started just going to my room when I went to bed, then after we played she'd going to her bed to sleep. My parents thought it was so cute she wanted to hang out with me before bed, little did they know she just liked dick before bed lol.

I think the absolute riskiest time though was when we played with my parents in the room but unaware. We were all watching a movie, and I had poked my dick through the bottom of my shorts and was having her lick it while I fingered her. Luckily she was a very licky dog in general, so no one thought the sounds of licking was odd and looked over ?

I've had to be pretty risky just because when I had my dog I was at my parents. I used to sneak down to her bed at night to have her lick me off. She also started just going to my room when I went to bed, then after we played she'd going to her bed to sleep. My parents thought it was so cute she wanted to hang out with me before bed, little did they know she just liked dick before bed lol.

I think the absolute riskiest time though was when we played with my parents in the room but unaware. We were all watching a movie, and I had poked my dick through the bottom of my shorts and was having her lick it while I fingered her. Luckily she was a very licky dog in general, so no one thought the sounds of licking was odd and looked over ?
I love that! Sounds like we have had a few similar experiences!

I do have a true story I don’t share much but I’m in the mood right now. It was around midnight I was walking home from work and I have a bout a 2 mile trek. All of a sudden this dog comes out of nowhere and scared the shit out of me after my nerves settled I realize it was a friendly dog that must’ve got out of the yard. Was a friendly and sweet husky mix. So I coaxed her into the nearest alley way to get to know her deeply. I was so fucking nervous yet turned on in that moment. Thankfully I slipped on a ribbed condom so I wouldn’t leave dna in her ?

So when I was young, I would sneak out of the house at night and play with the neighbor's german shepherd. I eventually would get intimate him. Well one night, I'm in the backyard behind a shed getting my butt humped when the porch light turns on, the guy stepped outside and was peering into the yard, but he didn't see me very well because it was dark. The dog rans back to him and he tried to encourage it to "go get em"

At that point I decided to make a run for it, so I took off running and hopped the chain fence. Apparently the guy had a shotgun because I got grazed by rocksalt when I ran off.
I don't know if the guy ever figured out who I was, or what was going on, but it sure scared the shit out of me.

here's a different perspective, many of the previous posts are similar, IE: Getting caught
Here's a new twist to the same question.
My Riskiest, a 1300 Pound Jersey Bull. I don't know what I was thinking, I could not even Hold him up when he made his attempt
to mount. he rose up, and landed on my lower back and my legs collapsed from the sheer weight alone.
we tried again, no love there. same thing.
and I for damn sure did not want to use something to hold myself steady, for fear of crushing injuries.
I was not scared of his cock, which I should have been, cuz that prick has a bone that was longer than my forearm, and easily capable of Skewering my guts. Lucky for me, nature prevents SOME Stupidity.

here's a different perspective, many of the previous posts are similar, IE: Getting caught
Here's a new twist to the same question.
My Riskiest, a 1300 Pound Jersey Bull. I don't know what I was thinking, I could not even Hold him up when he made his attempt
to mount. he rose up, and landed on my lower back and my legs collapsed from the sheer weight alone.
we tried again, no love there. same thing.
and I for damn sure did not want to use something to hold myself steady, for fear of crushing injuries.
I was not scared of his cock, which I should have been, cuz that prick has a bone that was longer than my forearm, and easily capable of Skewering my guts. Lucky for me, nature prevents SOME Stupidity.

Damn that is definitely a testiment to how being horny shuts off ones brain.
Bull dick easily looks like it could be lethal.

Thanks for sharing.

I do have a true story I don’t share much but I’m in the mood right now. It was around midnight I was walking home from work and I have a bout a 2 mile trek. All of a sudden this dog comes out of nowhere and scared the shit out of me after my nerves settled I realize it was a friendly dog that must’ve got out of the yard. Was a friendly and sweet husky mix. So I coaxed her into the nearest alley way to get to know her deeply. I was so fucking nervous yet turned on in that moment. Thankfully I slipped on a ribbed condom so I wouldn’t leave dna in her ?
I always find it weird when someone starts the story telling us it's a true story lol

Thought I’d update you all with another recent story! I had a sleepover at a friends house the other night, it was quite late and I still had a 30 minute drive to go home so I thought I’d crash at her place. Living in only a 1 bedroom unit I shared the bed with her. She has a beautiful kelpie pup who sleeps in the bed with her, I couldn’t sleep and my friend was out cold considering it was about 3-4am, me scrolling through my phone bored and unable to sleep began getting horny and decided to slip my panties to the side and have her pup lick my pussy. God he was a good little licker, had to try not to moan while my friend slept next to me, her dogs face buried between my legs. I came multiple times on his little tongue then went to sleep. Woke up the following morning to him trying to nuzzle his was into my crotch, was craving his tongue so badly but unfortunately my friend was awake and was disciplining him for trying to get in my pants.. little does she know ?

Thought I’d update you all with another recent story! I had a sleepover at a friends house the other night, it was quite late and I still had a 30 minute drive to go home so I thought I’d crash at her place. Living in only a 1 bedroom unit I shared the bed with her. She has a beautiful kelpie pup who sleeps in the bed with her, I couldn’t sleep and my friend was out cold considering it was about 3-4am, me scrolling through my phone bored and unable to sleep began getting horny and decided to slip my panties to the side and have her pup lick my pussy. God he was a good little licker, had to try not to moan while my friend slept next to me, her dogs face buried between my legs. I came multiple times on his little tongue then went to sleep. Woke up the following morning to him trying to nuzzle his was into my crotch, was craving his tongue so badly but unfortunately my friend was awake and was disciplining him for trying to get in my pants.. little does she know ?
Now that's a fucking-hot story!

Most recently I rode my boy while in our backyard. It was early evening, still light out. We have a chain link fence with neighbors on all sides. I set things up just right so we’d have a bit of a ‘wall’ (trash cans, recycling bin, and a tarp) and went to town. Then afterwards while he still was out of his sheath I took some pictures without the protection of our little wall.

Would love to hear them all ?
Here’s another story, I was staying at my parents house in the spare room. Decided to go lay in bed early around 5pm, but everybody was still up (mum, dad and brother). I went to the spare room with my dog and just watched a movie etc, started getting super horny and I thought “they are up the other end of the house it’ll be fine” so I pulled my panties down and let my dog lick me, he was going for ages and I was coming so close to climax.. honestly felt so amazing! And then I heard my dad coming down the hallway, close to the room I was in, but I didn’t want to stop my dog from licking because it felt so good and I was so close to finishing, I climaxed just as dad reached the door. I quickly threw the blanket over me and pushed the dog out of the way as he was opening the door. I’m not sure if he noticed anything, but he talked to me normally and asked what I wanted for dinner ?

Here’s another story, I was staying at my parents house in the spare room. Decided to go lay in bed early around 5pm, but everybody was still up (mum, dad and brother). I went to the spare room with my dog and just watched a movie etc, started getting super horny and I thought “they are up the other end of the house it’ll be fine” so I pulled my panties down and let my dog lick me, he was going for ages and I was coming so close to climax.. honestly felt so amazing! And then I heard my dad coming down the hallway, close to the room I was in, but I didn’t want to stop my dog from licking because it felt so good and I was so close to finishing, I climaxed just as dad reached the door. I quickly threw the blanket over me and pushed the dog out of the way as he was opening the door. I’m not sure if he noticed anything, but he talked to me normally and asked what I wanted for dinner ?
Keep the stories coming! :gsd_laughing:

When I was a teenager, I had been getting it from my cousin's dog pretty regularly but hadn't been serviced by him in over a month. Finally decided to visit him in his yard late in the day, where he promptly mounted me and mated with me like the desperate bitch I was. Anybody in the house and neighborhood could have seen us although the light was getting low. Think my uncle may have seen us since he remarked I should find a boyfriend (I'm a guy) a few days later.

Keep the stories coming! :gsd_laughing:
This story is from a while back but is still so hot to me, when I was living with my parents I’d have my dogs lick me in my room all the time. I had a lock on my door + they never bothered me so why not! This one particular day, I didn’t bother locking my door, I’m still uncertain as to why I didn’t. Maybe purely for the fact they always knocked before entering or maybe that risk turned me on ? Anyway, I was in my room, one of my dogs under the blanket licking away at my pussy, I heard mum yell out (changing names to play it safe) “Charlie go see what Hannah is doing” next thing I know my younger cousin is in my room, I’m still getting licked by my dog but under the covers.. I had a conversation with him while my dogs face was still buried between my legs. He was much younger and didn’t catch on, he sat on the end of my bed and my dog decided he wanted to come out of the blankets and say hey to Charlie.. I remember Charlie asking why the dog was under the covers and I just said he was cold..

my aunt breeds dogs, one time while we were visiting relatives in that area and we were staying with her one of the males woke me up real early jumping onto the bed and was already showing pink. I leaned over and sucked him off for a minute but he quickly got called away by my aunt who was right outside the door. Im lucky it was still mostly closed from when he nosed it open. nothing was ever said so Im hoping his full on erection at that point was never connected to me

Some people seem to think that my tendency to let dogs fuck me out in the middle of nowhere, where I knew no one ever came out to, was risky. But definitely my most risky time was my encounter with the pit. I was dogsitting and he initiated kinda forcefully, when I didn't know if his owners would come home or not. Looking back, I'm about 99% certain they were zoos as well.
EDIT: To clarify, that dog knew what he was doing a little too well, and his cue seemed to be perfume; anytime I wore it he was all over me. And when you're living in a house who's owners stick you in an uninsulated garage during a record breaking heatwave in the middle of the country, you tend to wear it a little more often than usual.

Last edited:
I haven't thought about this in a while, but once my family was moving and staying at my grandparents for a few days. I was sleeping in the couch in the living room. One night my dog came to where I was and started nosing at me. I couldn't resist how obviously she wanted to lick me and let her lick my cock.

This was shortly after everyone had gone to bed and I was just out in the open in the living room. If anyone has gotten up I would have been busted right away. She was pretty sloppy too, I have no idea how no one heard the licking. After I came I made sure that she licked it all up, didn't want any evidence after all

My last boss had her dogs almost everyday with her at the work. Most of the time they were in her office. Other one was neutered, but younger one wasn't.

I had multiple fantasies about that dog. One being getting my dick licked by him in that office.

One day I was in the kitchen with 2 other employees when I realised that I had my change. That younger dog was by himself in the office. My boss was elsewhere but was coming anytime soon. Also his husband and some friends were coming also soon. So it was risky, very risky.

I stood up and went right to the office. Got my already hard dick out. It took him couple seconds to start to lick, but after that he didn't stop.
I was almost comming when I heard voice of my boss's husband right next to the office door.
That didn't stop me. I let the dog continue untill I came.

I was still half hard when I came out and saw my boss approaching the office.

Still thinking this almost everyday. I just wish I would have gone further.
Tho I did go further with him later but not in the office.

My family used to breed Spaniels on an acreage, and we kept the boys in a seperate building we called the kennel. Once I was left alone for a few hours, the whole farm to myself, which of course meant as soon as everyone left I cleaned myself and made a b-line for the kennel eager for a fucking. The boys each had their own outside and inside runs, and since it was a nice day they were all locked out. McGee, my favourite and the most eager/horny of them, had an outdoor doghouse in his run that I could just squeeze into- making a perfect cozy place to lie down and get fucked and knotted missionary without being too conspicuous. After our steamy knotting session he pulled out and I was licking his cock when I heard voices; we both immediately panicked and McGee ran out from the doghouse with a fully knotted cock. Both my dad and sister had come looking for me after they had gotten back, and after I had clambered out of the doghouse they asked what I was doing and I said McGee had gotten himself stuck somehow- its all I could think of. They didn't question me further, and thinking back on it a few weeks later I laughed at how I basically hadn't lied- McGee had definitely been stuck inside something, but he eventually freed himself ;)
I think of that moment from time to time, how my mouth and face were probably covered in dog cum while trying to explain myself.
I miss dearly the feeling of completely submitting my body to the raw sexual desire of an animal.

Thanks for sharing....❤️ Love it Hannah

Back