Riskiest beast encounter?

I was still a minor, i shared a room with my 2 brothers.
one time, one of them was in the room using his PC his back turned to me, in that moment i had 10 or 20 minutes of sex with my female great dane, i pulled out before finnishing.
Another time in the night both of my brothers were sleeping in the room, so under de blankets i got on top of her and fucked her for 20 minutes or so in missionary position, so i couldn't check my six very well, but i did it anyways and i did cum inside her then. i got to see her dripping as she went to pee shaking her pretty ass.

I have only had one encounter. There was this pack of hunting dogs looking around my back yard when I walked home from school. I decide to investigate and they were all very friendly and to my luck, intact. I immediately pulled my pants down and got on all fours. Several of them tried to mount me but none did until who I assume was the alpha did successfully mount me. Sadly when he hit his mark I recoiled as it was a shock and he never got inside. I tried to suck his cock but I assume the owner whistled for them because they all went running off. The risk factor here is that it was in my driveway and in full view of the neighbors houses! The two houses close to us were unoccupied but only later did I realise I was totally visible to a neighbor that was there. The school bus also drove by like 10 mins after the dogs left so if all had gone to plan I probably would have been knotted like a bitch in heat for all those kids from my school to see... 😅 :gsd_love:

Last edited:
Riskiest was my second time meeting my friend’s foster who was a gorgeous sweet boy, unaltered male husky/pit mix. Everyone was outside, I went inside because “the bugs were bothering me” (true but not why I left lol) got to spend about 15 minutes alone inside with him, not knowing if a friend would come in at any second.... I jerked him off and sucked his cock and it was my first time sucking dog cock and the thrill was so hot, and he loved it too!! I sucked him until he knotted. my friends came back in before his knot had gone down and they were SO freaked out but I came out of the bathroom acting just as surprised as them to see his knot :whistle:

Hey all!
Just wanted to know the riskiest situations you’ve been in when engaging in beast activity! I love the risk factor, makes sessions so much more intense.
I have had a few risky situations but the most recent was this: my dogs live with my parents as my current living situation doesn’t allow me to have them, so I usually have them for sleepovers or I try to sneak a licking session in while at my parents place! I was around at my mum and dads this afternoon, while my parents were in the living room watching tv I was in the opposite living room with my legs spread under a blanket letting them have at my pussy while my parents were only metres away, had 2 orgasms during the session then just joined my parents in the other living room as if nothing had happened! Looking forward to hearing your stories ?
Great thread Hannah and you are such a norty north girl 🤣👍

I know personally a woman who had sex with a captive gorilla and a bonobo. (separate occasions) It was very dangerous and she got injures from having sex with the gorilla but they both cummed. It was crazy steamy stuff. It happened in the early 90s in Africa where primates were held in poorly staffed and insecure facilities. Another young woman I know but haven't met had sex with her Aunt's chimpanzee.

Last edited:
I know personally a woman who had sex with a captive gorilla and a bonobo. (separate occasions) It was very dangerous and she got injures from having sex with the gorilla but they both cummed. It was crazy steamy stuff. It happened in the early 90s in Africa where primates were held in poorly staffed and insecure facilities. Another young woman I know but haven't met had sex with her Aunt's chimpanzee.
Of course, it's normal, who doesn't know a woman who was injured while fucking a gorilla but came, and who doesn't know a woman who fucks the chimpanzee of her aunt. Normal
Otherwise still news?

Of course, it's normal, who doesn't know a woman who was injured while fucking a gorilla but came, and who doesn't know a woman who fucks the chimpanzee of her aunt. Normal
Otherwise still news?

Hi, both incidents did happen and I never said it was normal so stop strawmanning. Nobody is going to advertise having sex with an ape. Of course sexual encounters between humans and primates extremely rare. They're not impossible under the right circumstances. The primates weren't kept nearly as securely in the early 90s. You'd be amazed how much influence a charismatic woman can have, especially in the poorer regions. Not that they had any idea what she did. The first woman was an adrenaline junkie and the encounter she had with the gorilla messed them both up. She confessed this to me personally and I believe her.

Last edited:
Hi, both incidents did happen and I never said it was normal so stop strawmanning. Nobody is going to advertise having sex with an ape. Of course sexual encounters between humans and primates extremely rare. There not impossible under the right circumstances. The primates weren't kept nearly as securely in the early 90s. The first woman was an adrenaline junkie and the encounter she had with the gorilla messed them both up. She confessed this to me personally.

but yes. sure :cool:

Was out at my horse trainers when I got there they were in the arena so i was standing in the stables patting horses and waiting.
I notice this nice grey was flagging and winking.
I went into her stall started rubbing her neck when she turned and presented I couldn't believe it.
I had a quick look around pull my coxk out I moved behind her and sat my coxk against her.
I had to stand on tippy toes I push up and in next thing I know I balls deep I pulled out the sounds were nice and wet
I started to fuxk her slowly when I could hear the trainer coming back from the arena
Unfortunately I didn't get to cum in her but I can't wait to ho back

There is a rush to the possibility of getting caught but that's something I'd rather not experience as I have everytime . I'd prefer the time & privacy to be completely intimate ,free & be able to fuck many times or even once then cuddle or sleep or whatever my partner likes

I use to work for someone that raced horses I was working as a handler walking the horses to the exerciser and stuff like that well I had one mare that we got pretty well known together well one day I was walking her back to her stall after coming off the walker when we got to the stall she turn around with her rear facing me and lifted her tail and started winking and backing up to me I just couldn't say no and since I was the only one there I couldn't turn down a nice thoroughbred I was balls deep and just about to cum when I heard a car door shut so I quickly nutted in her and pulled my pants up and as the owner came walking in I picked up a brush and acted like I was just giving her a good brush out

I fucked my best friend’s Great Dane bitch, Molly, one night while everyone else in the house was sleeping. I was staying with them for a month and my stay just so happened to coincide with Molly’s heat. She slept in my friend’s room with us, so it was pretty simple to just wake her up, lead her downstairs, and put some pups in her. Towards the end of the fuck I heard footsteps upstairs and realized that someone was awake, but I was so close to cumming that I decided to say fuck it and keep going.
Thankfully I was able to fill Molly up with some nut and clean us both up before my friend came downstairs looking for us.

Hey all!
Just wanted to know the riskiest situations you’ve been in when engaging in beast activity! I love the risk factor, makes sessions so much more intense.
I have had a few risky situations but the most recent was this: my dogs live with my parents as my current living situation doesn’t allow me to have them, so I usually have them for sleepovers or I try to sneak a licking session in while at my parents place! I was around at my mum and dads this afternoon, while my parents were in the living room watching tv I was in the opposite living room with my legs spread under a blanket letting them have at my pussy while my parents were only metres away, had 2 orgasms during the session then just joined my parents in the other living room as if nothing had happened! Looking forward to hearing your stories ?

When I was younger my family was having a movie night together and I was laying on the couch (the rest of my family sat in chairs beside the couch) with my dog laying at my legs. I covered the both of us with a blanket as the movie started and waited for my family to get really into the movie before pulling my pants down enough that my dick flopped out.
My dog quickly got to work and licked away at my cock until I shot my load.
(The blanket was from my bed so they didn't suspect anything when I took it back to my room right after the movie)

Hey all!
@hannahrose676 hey is there any chance you would want to talk some with me? I am just really looking for advice and someone to share experiences with

Jacking off my neighbours dog when suddenly she gets home while her dog is mid orgasm. Had to tell her i spilled some water while her dog was licking his cock on the couch o_O

Well, the riskiest thing I ever did... once i was visiting my teacher and i jerked off her dog behind her back while she was watching tv lol another time I was working at a dog shelther and was blowing off a dog in a cage while people where closeby looking at dogs lol, I blew off 6-8 dogs that day,,, I kinda miss that time,, the dogs would get so happy to see me, they where locked up most of the day so atleast what I could do was give them some pleasure to keep up the good mood ;)

Was out at my horse trainers when I got there they were in the arena so i was standing in the stables patting horses and waiting.
I notice this nice grey was flagging and winking.
I went into her stall started rubbing her neck when she turned and presented I couldn't believe it.
I had a quick look around pull my coxk out I moved behind her and sat my coxk against her.
I had to stand on tippy toes I push up and in next thing I know I balls deep I pulled out the sounds were nice and wet
I started to fuxk her slowly when I could hear the trainer coming back from the arena
Unfortunately I didn't get to cum in her but I can't wait to ho back
Let us know the outcome !

Back