Riskiest beast encounter?

It was a nice day on the gold coast so I went forna afternoon walk with my bitch. We were walking along having a good perv.
I was feeling horny so we ducked up in the sand dunes. I sat back pulled my hard coxk out the side of my shorts for her to lick, while she was licking I put a finger in letting her know I was reqdy .
I got behind her pushing my cock in, I could hear people walking past.
It didn't take long and I blow my load deep in her, I got my shorts up and she took off doing a happy dance. I caught up with her and there was a hot chick with her short button undone she comment how happy my dog was.
I always wondered if she watched

I was backpacking in SE Asia, and split off from my hostel group from the bar at about 2 AM. Funny enough we had gotten sloshed off of some "Black Cock" rum earlier in the night. Instead of paying for the tuk-tuk I decided to walk the ~2 mile trek through the city.

A friendly, stray male dog approached me, and I decided to mess around 🤤 in front of a shuttered business I sucked him off for about 10 mins (which felt like hours). He calmly let me taste him, but wouldn't show his knot. When he lost interest I moved along.

Encountered a second stray male a bit further down. I lead him in between a few parked vans and got back on my knees 😎 this boy got fully erect quite quick. With his knot all the way out he started cumming in my mouth, my first taste of the warm, musky goodness of doggy seed. He squirted on my shirt and shoes too, and I savored that scent without washing them off for a while.

Now the sketchier element: something changed within my partner and he started to growl and become aggressive. He even bit me on the shoulder, which I didn't notice the toothy bruise until the next day. I let go of him but he kept following me all the way back to the hostel. My pocket knife was in my hand the whole way as I truly thought he might attack me. Not sure what I did wrong, but still the kinkiest thing I did abroad.

Hey all!
Just wanted to know the riskiest situations you’ve been in when engaging in beast activity! I love the risk factor, makes sessions so much more intense.
I have had a few risky situations but the most recent was this: my dogs live with my parents as my current living situation doesn’t allow me to have them, so I usually have them for sleepovers or I try to sneak a licking session in while at my parents place! I was around at my mum and dads this afternoon, while my parents were in the living room watching tv I was in the opposite living room with my legs spread under a blanket letting them have at my pussy while my parents were only metres away, had 2 orgasms during the session then just joined my parents in the other living room as if nothing had happened! Looking forward to hearing your stories ?
That is HOT

Was in my room, on my hands and knees letting the family dog go to town
And then uh, my mom, and my two siblings, come into the room to hand me some laundry I forgot about. Knocking first so I could stand up and take the clothes at least, but that didn't hide the dog's boner, or the fact I was naked as the day I was born

No one ever said anything though, and if it weren't for the clothes they handed me everyone would've just seen my dick lmao

Since I have a fascination with humiliation subs, I've had some rather interesting semi-public encounters over the years. Rest stops, truckstops, alleys, hotel properties (Think dark shadowy grassy areas a long way from direct camera surveillance), a couple of beaches, and the like. Deserted or very lite people presence. Usually late late at night.

My favorite personally, is vehicle dog sex. The oral sex position, bitch in the floor well, dog in the seat, or the missionary position with the bitch in the seat and the dog in the floor well. We can drive or we can park. Depends on how she wants it and where we are.

My personal favorite is a vehicle with cargo capacity and those cargo tie points. That is more fun on a longer drive, so doggy can use her more than once, but shorter drives are ok too.

When I was younger and dumber, I walked my sub (naked except for leash and collar) and my dog at a very dark creepy rest stop in no where, Alabama (I65). I've had more than one such woman try and convince me to either pimp her to do dog shows for truckers at a rest stop, or to actually pimp her to the truckers. As well as a few who were keen to do dog shows FOLLOWED by her doing a show of her own, for some negligible fee, like a nickle or something. But, I've always balked at that because of the much higher risk of involving other people. I have done one observer dog shows via craigslist twice. Once in Seattle and once outside St Louis. But, even that was a lot more risk than I am generally comfortable with. A better situation is if the female in question has a friend she trusts and would consider being debased in front of. That's happened a few times as well.

EDIT: I just noticed I'd originally wrote Mississippi for the rest area instead of Alabama. Ms would be suicidal, those rest areas are patrolled by security, Alabama's are not.

Last edited:
The one and only time I was stupid enough to fence hop, had to be the most risky. Not that anything did happen, but easily could have.
It was a place with a pretty small horse pen, the house had a clear view of the whole thing. It was very late at night, but cameras could have been there, i have no idea. On top of that it was right next to the road, so every time someone drove around the corner headlights lit us up. There were 2 mares in the pen and they were extremely friendly. They didn't have to be! Any horse could see you as a threat and stomp you out like an overkill gang initiation.
I will never do that again. So dumb.

The place where I used to board my mare at, the pen was in full view of a bedroom window. They would have to look hard though since it was about 500 yards away, but still. One night I was balls deep in my lady at night and a light went on in the window. I continued on since I was about to blow my load. I saw a person in the window but they did not look out. They probably wouldn't see anything, but it was startling.

Last edited:
I once got a very dangerous shock from an electric fence.

Was crawling under it, and had my leather jaked on. So I did not notice I actually touched the fence the whole time. Than, suddenly my leather jacked ended, but my pants did not start yet, so the fence hit the bare flesh right above my ass, sending a shock trough my spine. A snap, a short blackout, than I lied und the fence, unable to move anything below my waste. So what now paralyzed legs and shit forever?

Luckily not, after a minute, my whole lower body was started tingling, and after 3 minutes, I was able to get up, and walk with wobbly legs. But it was a terrifieyng moment.

My first time getting mounted I was 19, staying at a friend's house and I went out to his garage to smoke a cigarette in the middle of the night. Their dogs were in the garage since it was cold outside, a female great dane, who was in heat, and a male Australian shepherd, who was too short to mount her, and was visibly frustrated, humping the air at times. I went to the other side of his dad's car, stripped down to only a t-shirt and got on all fours in front of the male. The shepherd mounted me immediately and managed to tie with me that first time. I was knotted for what felt like forever, and then, not five minutes after putting my pants back on and lighting another cigarette, his dad woke up and came to the garage to smoke, as he had trouble staying asleep, completely unaware his dog had just had his way with me.

When I was a teenager, I had been getting it from my cousin's dog pretty regularly but hadn't been serviced by him in over a month. Finally decided to visit him in his yard late in the day, where he promptly mounted me and mated with me like the desperate bitch I was. Anybody in the house and neighborhood could have seen us although the light was getting low. Think my uncle may have seen us since he remarked I should find a boyfriend (I'm a guy) a few days later.

Hehe that's pretty hot... I'll come be your boy toy ;P

My first time getting mounted I was 19, staying at a friend's house and I went out to his garage to smoke a cigarette in the middle of the night. Their dogs were in the garage since it was cold outside, a female great dane, who was in heat, and a male Australian shepherd, who was too short to mount her, and was visibly frustrated, humping the air at times. I went to the other side of his dad's car, stripped down to only a t-shirt and got on all fours in front of the male. The shepherd mounted me immediately and managed to tie with me that first time. I was knotted for what felt like forever, and then, not five minutes after putting my pants back on and lighting another cigarette, his dad woke up and came to the garage to smoke, as he had trouble staying asleep, completely unaware his dog had just had his way with me.
Thats a hot fucking story..thanx for sharing

In my younger days I’d finger fuck and eat out a family members spaniel downstairs while the family reunion was going on upstairs. Once A husky mix stray followed me at the local park. Decided to take her deeper into the woods to get some action. Manage to get a couple of thrust in before a young kid came around looking for his lost dog xD

Missionary position with a mare.

It’s fun as hell, but having your head in between those hooves really makes things quite precarious.

That is a very scary thought. Milking a cow, in the traditional manner, is dangerous if you are unfamiliar with the way to do it. I don't imagine there are any manuals to instruct one on the proper way to do what you did. You are WAY braver than I am.

One day my parents went for a walk so that usually means they're gone for half an hour. They left and I got to work pounding my dog, she was gripping me good and I lost track of time. Literally right as I was going to shoot my load I heard the house door open and never in my life, have I pulled out and pulled my shorts up so fast. Came in shorts and had to keep my dog from going crazy.

That is a very scary thought. Milking a cow, in the traditional manner, is dangerous if you are unfamiliar with the way to do it. I don't imagine there are any manuals to instruct one on the proper way to do what you did. You are WAY braver than I am.

Trial and error, and lots of trust. Being able to share breath and properly cuddle a mare while being intimate is pretty incredible. The end result is well worth it, but it’s without a doubt the riskiest zoo related thing that I’ve done.

One day my parents went for a walk so that usually means they're gone for half an hour. They left and I got to work pounding my dog, she was gripping me good and I lost track of time. Literally right as I was going to shoot my load I heard the house door open and never in my life, have I pulled out and pulled my shorts up so fast. Came in shorts and had to keep my dog from going crazy.
What room were you in? Bedroom would have given you time to clean up.

My most risky beast encounter was in my 20’s, I worked at a small convenience store gas station. A woman came in regularly to fuel her truck and always brought her male Akita with her. A few times she brought her boy in the store briefly and once allowed me to keep him with me behind the counter as she filled her truck. Well, I took advantage of that opportunity by petting him everywhere, gently masterbating him and briefly sucking on his red rocket. He was hard, but not completely “exposed” when she came back in to pay and take her Akita back to her truck.

This was VERY risky because the store space was very small, with large windows on 3 sides, down to around 3.5 feet off the floor! Luckily she was the only customer at the time.

Last edited:
Hey all!
Just wanted to know the riskiest situations you’ve been in when engaging in beast activity! I love the risk factor, makes sessions so much more intense.
I have had a few risky situations but the most recent was this: my dogs live with my parents as my current living situation doesn’t allow me to have them, so I usually have them for sleepovers or I try to sneak a licking session in while at my parents place! I was around at my mum and dads this afternoon, while my parents were in the living room watching tv I was in the opposite living room with my legs spread under a blanket letting them have at my pussy while my parents were only metres away, had 2 orgasms during the session then just joined my parents in the other living room as if nothing had happened! Looking forward to hearing your stories ?

Yummy
Most recently I rode my boy while in our backyard. It was early evening, still light out. We have a chain link fence with neighbors on all sides. I set things up just right so we’d have a bit of a ‘wall’ (trash cans, recycling bin, and a tarp) and went to town. Then afterwards while he still was out of his sheath I took some pictures without the protection of our little wall.
can we see these pictures you took👀👀🤤🤤

Back