Rimming Dogs - How To and Safety?

tailholeluvr

Tourist
Hello! I am fairly new to accepting my sexuality and my non human attractions. I have never been with an animal beyond some fondling, licking and kissing as a little kid. But I would love to eventually with time have more experiences with animals.

I am very attracted to horses and dogs, dogs being the number one. I have a huge kink for dog tail holes (if you couldn’t tell by my username lol) and have fantasized for years about rimming a dog’s asshole. I have never done this, and so my question is - how safe is it to rim a canine? I know about the ‘anal sacs’ of a dog, and so I assume that they should be expressed regularly before eating them out. Has anyone ever had a dog ‘release’ themselves while rimming? I am in no way turned off by dirtiness (I quiet enjoy it really) but know I should be aware of my own health as well as partner’s. I also wonder if dogs often enjoy being rimmed? Or if it’s a hit or miss? I would assume different pups have different preferences and some enjoy the feeling more than others.

Anyone have experience? Tips? Stories to share? I am also curious the taste of a dog’s hole. (Side note- I love rimming humans, and am very well versed in that) please share! Thank you!

My biggest fantasy is rimming a male dog and sucking his cock too. I love how dog’s assholes pulse as they cum :gsd_love: and I want nothing more than to lick and kiss their tailholes some day while eating up their cum.

Last edited:
I am also kind of into rimming but I want to keep things clean. You should never suck a dog after a rimjob since you are risking urinary tract infection. It is never going to be completely safe to rim any animal, but as long as your dog is kept healthy the risk is lower.
I have rimmed my dog once, he does not like that, so we do not do that anymore. It does not have a taste as long as the dog is clean, the texture of the ass is pleasant on the tongue though. :p
As a matter of fact most dogs will not enjoy being touched under the tail. It is not usual for them and as soon as you visit a vet your dog will associate that with unpleasant feelings.

I am also kind of into rimming but I want to keep things clean. You should never suck a dog after a rimjob since you are risking urinary tract infection. It is never going to be completely safe to rim any animal, but as long as your dog is kept healthy the risk is lower.
I have rimmed my dog once, he does not like that, so we do not do that anymore. It does not have a taste as long as the dog is clean, the texture of the ass is pleasant on the tongue though. :p
As a matter of fact most dogs will not enjoy being touched under the tail. It is not usual for them and as soon as you visit a vet your dog will associate that with unpleasant feelings.
Good info! Thanks for the response :) I hope I can share my life one day with a pup who likes their tailhole tongued.

I go light on the cleaning, which is part of the appeal to me somehow. There's a kind of cleaning you can't skip though, and that is anything vaguely parasite related. It is the step you don't just want checked or double checked, but more like quintuple checked. Also, mouthwash. Not before, that'd be atrocious for your friend, but definitely afterwards. You may not go as deep in it as I do, but you can't give your dog or horse an enema, and you also shouldn't try. And while you may be able to handle the experience of it in the heat of the moment, if/once you cool off, your tongue might suddenly be less in agreement. And that is when the mouthwash comes in. Once you have done that, there's no round two. Mint isn't just taste, its a feeling, and that feeling can be sensed with the rear end too. I haven't tried, but I'm not willing to find out how an animal reacts to that, it just isn't worth finding out.

We tried it once with my boy after taking a bath together, but I really can't say which one of us was more weirded out by what was happening. I guess it just wasn't a thing for either of us.
As for safety, some cleaning should be obvious thing to do, unless you are into consuming things that body is desperately trying to get out of it's system + tons of bacteria. Zoonosis might be a problem.

Hello! I am fairly new to accepting my sexuality and my non human attractions. I have never been with an animal beyond some fondling, licking and kissing as a little kid. But I would love to eventually with time have more experiences with animals.

I am very attracted to horses and dogs, dogs being the number one. I have a huge kink for dog tail holes (if you couldn’t tell by my username lol) and have fantasized for years about rimming a dog’s asshole. I have never done this, and so my question is - how safe is it to rim a canine? I know about the ‘anal sacs’ of a dog, and so I assume that they should be expressed regularly before eating them out. Has anyone ever had a dog ‘release’ themselves while rimming? I am in no way turned off by dirtiness (I quiet enjoy it really) but know I should be aware of my own health as well as partner’s. I also wonder if dogs often enjoy being rimmed? Or if it’s a hit or miss? I would assume different pups have different preferences and some enjoy the feeling more than others.

Anyone have experience? Tips? Stories to share? I am also curious the taste of a dog’s hole. (Side note- I love rimming humans, and am very well versed in that) please share! Thank you!

My biggest fantasy is rimming a male dog and sucking his cock too. I love how dog’s assholes pulse as they cum :gsd_love: and I want nothing more than to lick and kiss their tailholes some day while eating up their cum.
:p

Im more into sniffing the tail hole than licking it honestly, and only into female dogs. However, there was one dog (friend's dog) that I had a major crush on for a long time, and finally got the chance to sniff her when I was house/dog sitting for her. When I did, I got so turned on by her smell, and just kinda got caught up in the moment when she backed up into my nose (which was already touching her anus). And I decided to lick her, she took it for a few seconds, and then stepped away, and I had to respect that as her why of saying 'no'. There wasn't really much of a taste. But the experience (and thought of what I was doing) was enough to get me off though. I spent the rest of the days just sniffing her, which was more than enough for me

Back