Rimming animals. Do you enjoy/fantasize about it?

What kind of animals have you rimmed? What preparations do you take before eating them out, if any? I find it extremely hot fantasizing about just going up to a random barn and eating out some stallions. Just had an extremely sexy wet dream of rimming my female dog, which I’ve not done yet, as I kinda prefer males.
Anyway, mostly just want to hear some sexy experiences/fantasies. First post here, so forgive me.
I never had the experience, but i get so excited when i watching videos man fucking his tongue inside some dog pussy

Its something that ive fantasized about a lot, with a lot of different animals. I have only tried it once though. It was a friends dog that I was watching while they were out of town. She smelled So good. I licked her butt and she kinda stepped away, so I took it as a No, and quit. Didn't stop me from sniffing her on other days, cause she was fine with my nose touching her tail hole, but didn't even try licking her again.

What kind of animals have you rimmed? What preparations do you take before eating them out, if any? I find it extremely hot fantasizing about just going up to a random barn and eating out some stallions. Just had an extremely sexy wet dream of rimming my female dog, which I’ve not done yet, as I kinda prefer males.
Anyway, mostly just want to hear some sexy experiences/fantasies. First post here, so forgive me.
I've rimmed my boy so many times! I think he tastes delicious 😜

Horse ass rimming is wonderful. Only those horses I am attracted to. Nice to tease the mare before intercourse. Prolonging this intensifies the longing and enjoyment of the mating for both the man and the horse. Talking about arousal for both. Wow! She lifts her tail and your cock gets hard and lifts itself pointing in the right direction to you know where....And if you can't get to mount him or her, you can always shoot your load in your jeans....it's a win, win situation for you...

Watching people rim animals, I love that. Animals rimming me, I love that even more. but rimming them myself? that's not my thing, I'm too squeamish about what goes in my mouth, lol

I've rimmed male dogs in the heat of the moment before. It's not something that turns me on unless I'm already turned on, and afterwards it's like blech... heading straight for the toothbrush and mouthwash. Horses are on my bucket list though, both mares and stallions.

i want to rim a nice shiny stallion asshole and fondle it’s balls so bad

I fantasize a lot about it. I want to rim horses and dogs mainly but I’ll be open to rim cows or sheep too

Back