Rimming animals. Do you enjoy/fantasize about it?

Perv_Sam

Tourist
What kind of animals have you rimmed? What preparations do you take before eating them out, if any? I find it extremely hot fantasizing about just going up to a random barn and eating out some stallions. Just had an extremely sexy wet dream of rimming my female dog, which I’ve not done yet, as I kinda prefer males.
Anyway, mostly just want to hear some sexy experiences/fantasies. First post here, so forgive me.

Last edited:
I've rimmed a male horse and a female horse. The male didn't like it at all, stomping his hoofs and that made me very nervous so I took the hint and stopped so I didn't get bucked. The female seemed into it. Her body language was very friendly towards me even though I wasn't familiar with her. The taste it truly awful but it's one of those things where it's hot enough that you don't notice the taste anymore after a minute. At least for me.

Im obsessed with rimming dogs. I've lost count of how meny asses I've had my tounge in. I don't really prepare. I just lift up they're tail and lick away. I'm kinky. So I don't mind if its alittle dirty. But yeah. I'll basically rim any dog ass. I have never gotten sick from it. So I'ma gonna keep doing it.

I've rimmed a male horse and a female horse. The male didn't like it at all, stomping his hoofs and that made me very nervous so I took the hint and stopped so I didn't get bucked. The female seemed into it. Her body language was very friendly towards me even though I wasn't familiar with her. The taste it truly awful but it's one of those things where it's hot enough that you don't notice the taste anymore after a minute. At least for me.
Youd only get bucked if ya were riding

Ultimate fantasy is going to a cow farm and rimming every cow in there. God that would be so hot.
Cow ass - when clean - tastes awesome, just like cow pussy. I really miss doing that. I've also rimmed several horses. That doesn't taste as good as a cow, but still nice. Geldings seem to like stimulation to their ass alot more than stallions, and stallions like it more than most mares in my experience. I've also rimmed two dogs - didn't taste too bad either.

What i'd like to try is pigs.

Cow ass - when clean - tastes awesome, just like cow pussy. I really miss doing that. I've also rimmed several horses. That doesn't taste as good as a cow, but still nice. Geldings seem to like stimulation to their ass alot more than stallions, and stallions like it more than most mares in my experience. I've also rimmed two dogs - didn't taste too bad either.

What i'd like to try is pigs.

I'm so jealous of you many adventures of rumps <3

Back