Rimming animals. Do you enjoy/fantasize about it?

I've done it, but it wasn't my thing. I enjoy receiving from my dog when he's in the mood. He's always a good boy and cleans me up after.

I don't have a bunch of dog rimming experience but my pup now is pretty clean. Before rimming him I'll sniff his rear...if it smells bad we won't do itm.mif it smells good, not shitty, then I'll whipe his rear just to make sure it's clean....them I'll start rimming....we did last night. He enjoys it...laid on his side and was panting. When I'd push my tongue deeper he would move head to his read and lick my mouth as I rimmed him....he was getting himself use to the feeling since we just started doing this...then he would lay back down and turn on his back....I'd rim him a little more before licking his balls and sheath for him :3. My pup is 8m now....love the little things he is discovering sexually about himself.

I don't have a bunch of dog rimming experience but my pup now is pretty clean. Before rimming him I'll sniff his rear...if it smells bad we won't do itm.mif it smells good, not shitty, then I'll whipe his rear just to make sure it's clean....them I'll start rimming....we did last night. He enjoys it...laid on his side and was panting. When I'd push my tongue deeper he would move head to his read and lick my mouth as I rimmed him....he was getting himself use to the feeling since we just started doing this...then he would lay back down and turn on his back....I'd rim him a little more before licking his balls and sheath for him :3. My pup is 8m now....love the little things he is discovering sexually about himself.

Dang! Love that you two are slowly learning to get intimate with each other, would love it if you did more post and pics and updates of your future adventures! :D

Dang! Love that you two are slowly learning to get intimate with each other, would love it if you did more post and pics and updates of your future adventures! :D
I plan to... between my endeavors at home and those at work I will be making content...gotta be smart with my postings though....be patient and you all will see :3

I'd absolutely love to rim a dog and horse as long as it's clean of course. And Hell, if I even had a human girlfriend I'd rim her asshole for hours every day. Rimming and anal in general have always been huge turn ons for me lol.

The animals I've tongued from behind were all human and they all seemed to enjoy it plenty so I did too. I wouldn't say I fantasize about it but I do have a massive thing for servitude and servicing rectums with my mouth is one of the most subjugating gestures I can make.
I always found that such a turn on. Pushing boundaries of servitude, into areas of degradation is massively important. At the time, possibly repugnant, but life long kinky satisfaction afterwards

Omg I want to rim a male horse so badly... I've rimmed a male dog before. He didn't seem to mind, but was a little like "wtf?" But rimming a male horse is like, in my top 5 things to do with animals, lol.
Its great fun i love it and so my 2 geldings and stallion. They all get real slutty and lift their tails and if i stop then move their ass to towards me for more.

She clearly enjoyed it, always lifted her tail more for better access (or basic pony reaction idk) but never reacted dismissivly. She sadly passed away in february. Miss her.
Oh, sorry. That's not easy if you had a strong relationship with her. That sounds as if she really liked like a form of petting.

Back