Rimming animals. Do you enjoy/fantasize about it?

my furry answer is me as a male feral badger spending hours muzzling and tongue fucking a male feral skunk . Irl yes anytime any animal anywhere. Even though I'm gay I have enjoyed using my mouth to pleasure any female animals who ask me to

I'm like so many others in this thread who have never rimmed a horse but dream about it. There's really no doubt they have the tastiest looking assholes. Thinking about licking a stallion's hole while feeling his balls makes me drool like you couldn't imagine!
Balls drive me crazy

Super enjoy watching dog and horses getting rimmed. It’s up there with the rest of my top kinks.

I also love getting rimmed as well as rimming others. To be fair any ass play is a winner to me! Lol.

I had a friend who I used to play with a lot. She had 2 dogs. And was fairly open with zoo stuff. She used to play with the male lab in front of me a fair amount but I couldn’t get her to lick ass!

I fantasize about it all the time, but I'm not sure I really want to do it, if that makes sense? The idea of being so desperate that I'd stick my tongue in a dog's asshole, male or female, gets me dripping, but in real life, I'm not sure I'd be able to go through with it

ive done it many times until i learned its not really thing - gives them pleasure though
What do you mean it's not really a thing?

I fantasize about it all the time, but I'm not sure I really want to do it, if that makes sense? The idea of being so desperate that I'd stick my tongue in a dog's asshole, male or female, gets me dripping, but in real life, I'm not sure I'd be able to go through with it
Don't knock it till you tried it. Horse ass is way better than stinky dog butt.

Totally understandable. Some kinks are probably best if they stayed a fantasy but if we were really given the opportunity it might get the best of us.

Back