Rimming animals. Do you enjoy/fantasize about it?

No not at all. Iv never felt the need or desire to do that.
There has been a time or two where my face got sat on and I came in direct contact with my girls asshole but that's just not what I'm into.......no thank you.

Sometimes I imagine how I have to lick and clean the horse's asses in the stable, and if I don't, the punishment will come.
The idea of not just willingly licking all the horse donuts, but to some degree beind ordered/forced to sure is fun

Would love having that be my job, licking away at such tailholes

Wonder what a punishment for not doing it even could be...

I've rimmed people and really enjoyed it, especially the domination aspect of it and I guess an extension of musk/smell. The fantastic of doing it to an animal is incredibly hot, and I love seeing video of it, but I would definitely only do it very briefly and never anything deep, unless I was really sure that they were clean.

It's still easily the hottest fantasy I have.

I've only done it once.

I was actually terrified of it at first. The thought grossed me out. Then something happened and I went for it. Do I personally enjoy it? Not really. But did I enjoy the reaction of my partner when I went through with it? Absolutely and that made it all worth it.
Pleasing my partner is very satisfying for me as well. And there’s nothing she won’t do for me either. We’re in a very good place.

Back