Oink

Using your face as your profile photo is not a good idea. As it paints a target on your back which anti-zoos like.

Welcome, like Pes said its a bad idea to use recognisable photos etc. Sadly there is refuse everywhere , here is no exception. Hope you will enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the welcomes and also the suggestions re: face pic. I’m certainly not afraid of what others or ashamed of what I enjoy. There’s far worse (better?) of me elsewhere on the internet already 🤣. But for now, I’ll take your advice. I’ve adjusted my profile pic a little 🐽

I’m working on it 😆

Im not going to post stuff that doesn’t add to the conversation just to increase my number of posts.

I get that the more we engage the more we get in return

Thanks for the welcomes and also the suggestions re: face pic. I’m certainly not afraid of what others or ashamed of what I enjoy. There’s far worse (better?) of me elsewhere on the internet already 🤣. But for now, I’ll take your advice. I’ve adjusted my profile pic a little 🐽
Damn where can we see this worse(better?) Stuff?

London based too. Get so hot thinking of guys blowing animals. Would also love to hold a horse cock. Maybe more. No idea how to find out how x

Back