New and excited!!

CuntSleevee

Tourist
Hi! I’m 19 f, definitely new here and new to all this in general. I love art, gaming and spicy stuff. Very kinky and love exploring different things. Discovered I had an interest in all this recently thanks to some friends who showed me the light (lol) and fueled my curiosity. I believe I should try everything at least once!! I am still a zoo virgin (haven’t done anything with animals yet) but not an irl virgin. Ask me some questions and I’ll answer best I can!

thank you! I think it’s important to keep a good attitude lol, and hopefully curiosity doesn’t kill me this time lol

Welcome! Happy to have you, have fun, be free but be safe too

ohhh perfect. welcome. I think i might actually be able to help you out. no rush whatsoever. i have like 4 girlfriends in different states and virgins to zoo as well. next year ill be getting my own place and will be getting them to move in with me. If your open to it i should have room for you as well. you can come and go as you please. but ill be more than happy at that time to train you like the other girls and build you up and get you ready for your first experience along side woman who will share your same desire and experience. that way you wont be alone and could have freinds. and who knows its not for everyone so if you like it you like it if not then you continue life knowing you tried it and it wasnt for you. but either way i love woman and im a voyeur i love seeing woman doing it with a k9 or horse.i dont do anything zoo myself as im not into it like that just enjoy watching woman do it. follow me if you can and want to keep in touch. im a handsome kinky black guy. im a gentlemen and love woman too much. im getting turned on just thinking about having more woman.

Hi! I’m 19 f, definitely new here and new to all this in general. I love art, gaming and spicy stuff. Very kinky and love exploring different things. Discovered I had an interest in all this recently thanks to some friends who showed me the light (lol) and fueled my curiosity. I believe I should try everything at least once!! I am still a zoo virgin (haven’t done anything with animals yet) but not an irl virgin. Ask me some questions and I’ll answer best I can!
Hello and welcome to the forum.. Hope you enjoy yourself here

Welcome!
A real account :)

Awesome to see someone in a similar situation as me. Hope you have fun exploring. Feel free to reach out when you can. I'd love to chitchat

what kind of gaming? do you play runescape?

What kind of games?

Back