Neutered dog interested, any tips on how to move forward?

20F here, ive known ive been into beast/zoo since i was really little, growing up i had experiences with family dogs, though never penetration. i stopped all that until recently, my male neutered dog has show interest in licking me, i let him for about an hour today and he loved it. i begin to rub him n could feel him get hard n knot. i was stroking behind the knot and he began gagging a lot, as soon as i stopped he stopped gagging but tried humping my hand so i began again and he started gagging again. it was very odd, he didn’t puke or anything but i think he leaked something onto my hand because there was this slimy clear stuff, only a little bit. i didn’t finish because i didn’t want him to keep gagging and he immediately began to lick me again, after w couple minutes he jumped up and began humping my hand again. next time do i keep going when he’s gagging? does anyone know why he was gagging? he didn’t do it the whole time i stroked him just right before and after the clear stuff leaked. i know he couldn’t have came because he’s neutered. i want him to mount me in the future so any tips or advice is much appreciated!!

How old is your dog? Gagging and coughing can be a symptom of hearth problems. Does anything similar happen in other situations? You should take him to a vet and tell him that it happened while you played with the dog and have him examined.

How old is your dog? Gagging and coughing can be a symptom of hearth problems. Does anything similar happen in other situations? You should take him to a vet and tell him that it happened while you played with the dog and have him examined.
he’s a little over a year and a half, it doesn’t happen ever. he never coughs or gags and he immediately stopped when i stopped stroking but kept trying to get me to keep going, thank you for the advice!!

It is weird. If you try again maybe do it before feeding him just in case he had a full stomach or something similar. But if this problem is persistent you should probably have him checked by a vet.

Back