Name the Bestiality genres that make you cum instantly

1. Hot women kissing and making out with large dogs.
2. When the Dog penetrates a woman without assistance, the woman gasps and the dog really goes at it.
3. Dogs that clean up their messy cream pies.
I really love women kissing that slappy dog’s tongue and #3. makes me want to clean it by myself

Stallions breeding asses with their full length and power.

Deer getting fucked in the ass.

Guys getting their dick actually sucked by animals instead of just having them lick them. Especially if the animal requires no guidance.

As long the girl is having fun and the k9 or equine or what ever she prefers is in good loving condition, i love it and i will squirt my sperm al over the screen🤙

- sloppy blowjobs & cum swallowing

- girl on top, cowgirl (unfortunately rare)

- vocal aspects like for example women saying "good boy" to their k9-lovers or referring to themselves as "mommy"
😊

Amateur men or women being bred by dogs outside - especially the pre-mating ritual of playing, kneeling down and assuming a submissive position. When the dog mounts and gets penetration - I'm ready to cum.

Hey everyone new member here. I was just curious What genre of bestiality videos you would go to that make you cum instantly?

Help a newbie out and drop them hot links I'm tryin to cum as we speak💦

My top three categories that make me almost instantly cum include:

1. Videos where two dogs are eating one pussy out, or the dog in general eats the owners pussy aggressively and deeply while the owner moans and quivers

2. Videos with great pov of girls riding on top of their dogs hard, driving their dogs wild while they slide up and down their throbbing red cocks

3. Videos of girls sharing dogs and/or eating the doggies creampie out of the others pussy. These videos are so hard to find!:(

Send me links yall I'm adopting my puppy this week my pussy is so ready🔥
For me the hardest to find, but what turns me on the most is a woman getting pounded by her k9 lover until the knot pops out, and her human lover drives straight into her, using that doggy cum as lube.....so hot but so rare

For me the hardest to find, but what turns me on the most is a woman getting pounded by her k9 lover until the knot pops out, and her human lover drives straight into her, using that doggy cum as lube.....so hot but so rare
Also wanna see this with a board...I mean a guy dipping into that piggy mess 🥰😍🥵🔥

I'm definitely into any male and female animals.
My biggest fantasy is having a guy fuck a girl dog in front of me

Hey everyone new member here. I was just curious What genre of bestiality videos you would go to that make you cum instantly?

Help a newbie out and drop them hot links I'm tryin to cum as we speak💦

My top three categories that make me almost instantly cum include:

1. Videos where two dogs are eating one pussy out, or the dog in general eats the owners pussy aggressively and deeply while the owner moans and quivers

2. Videos with great pov of girls riding on top of their dogs hard, driving their dogs wild while they slide up and down their throbbing red cocks

3. Videos of girls sharing dogs and/or eating the doggies creampie out of the others pussy. These videos are so hard to find!:(

Send me links yall I'm adopting my puppy this week my pussy is so ready🔥
I love seeing dogs getting their tight little pussies creamed by big cock

My absolute favorites are:

Male and female human with male dog threesomes with active participation by all, not just a hand holding the dog's cock from off screen.
Double penetration.
Human and dog action where the human is super vocal. "Oh God! He's in me!" gets me every time!
Active male horse on human.
Webcam amateurs.

There are a few videos of a calf or calves sucking cock. I agree with you when I see that cum shooting out and the calf getting it all it takes me over the edge.
Yes. This. I've only seen a couple of videos like this. And not on here. Are there any here? If not, where do you recommend? *sigh*

Back