Name the Bestiality genres that make you cum instantly

I honestly love true amateur homemade vids. They are just so much hotter than the commercial vids.
Women how are vocal about being with their k9 partner
Creampies. I love watching the cum gush out of a well fucked pussy, and then drip.

1. Multiple animals and one man
2. Stomach burge (horses and etc.)
3. Two in one hole (mostly arts, but would like to see video -_-)

1. Videos where the woman is really enjoying sucking a dog's cock. Bonus if she swallows.

2. When the woman is very vocal. Hearing her say "good boy" gets me going.

3. Rimming.
I think it's time to update my list!

4. Women rimming dogs, cows, or mares. Not just a quick lick; I need her to spend a long time rimming, really getting her tongue in there.
5. Women sucking a man's cock clean after he fucks a cow or mare.
6. Women getting bred by pigs/boars.

Ideally, my ideal genre (I am not sure even if that is the right word) is:
1. amateur, not professional
2. no need for lingerie (after all the primal love does not care if the woman is in high heels) or masks (it can be done to protect anonymity without looking like Phantom of the Opera or Mardi Gras)
3. the woman is vocal about her experience and emotions

Slow motion thrusting. Specifically with dogs....seeing their wild bodies slowed down... seeing the pre cum leak out before the Knott seals it all in... immediately makes me cum no matter what hehe

I've never seen this before but being tied on all fours and getting a blow job at the same time, then emptying my load down the throat of whoever is sucking me dry...

Is there any scene like this out there.

One thing that really turns me on…..
A guy on all fours getting fucked so hard by a dog they start dripping cum without touching themselves.

One video I’ve seen the guy cums a full load when the stud pushes in his knot!

The prostate can do amazing things when it’s hit just right!!

Love watching amateur girls being licked then playing with themselves while jerking or sucking k9 mmm

Back