LADIES: Questions about being a female with a male horse

Hi! I’m new to the community and I’m not sure if I’m going to be on this account for long (which is why throwaway is in my name ;) ) but I’m more interested in male horses because of the size of their cock and how badly I want that inside me. Problem is, I live in the city and I have no idea where to get a horse. Where do I get one? and if I do, how do I get their dick to be hard? Do I let them get on top of me or do I grab their cock and put it inside me then do the work myself? Can they cum inside me (Oh goodness I hope so) Im also hoping to hear penetration experiences from y’all as well! Cheers!

Honestly, this isn't something you can just jump into and do unless it's a trained horse, some of them don't like being touched in that way if they're not conditioned to it.

Ask on this forum, ask around, make connections, etc but be safe, that's really the only advice I can give!

you can let them get on top if you have something over you eg, fence for them to lean, on but I know a lot of people just put it in and kind of fuck themselves on it and it really relieves alot of a horse's strong thrusting

and they can cum inside yes!

Last edited:
Yes, the issue is much more than just finding a horse and making him have a hard-on.
You have to know horse language really well to be able to even be around them safely. I've seen some helpers around the farm who were absolutely clueless around horses and just cleaning their stall looked intensely dangerous when they were so clueless about how the horse was feeling.
Also, a horny stallion can be really sexually aggressive or rowdy, and for a human that means getting a reeling horse hoof into the face or getting trampled at worst. You have to know how to handle horses really well to initiate sex.

Getting to know to someone who can help you experience sex with a horse can't be done on a throwaway account, either. You have to be trustworthy, have a presence and make friends.

It's very complicated, and trust and knowledge is mandatory.

This is something that I strongly suggest that you don't just try alone with a random animal. Horses are big strong creatures and you can be hurt quite easily. They can step on you, your foot, or hurt you internally, or worse kill you. Yes, they can cum inside you without a problem, but don't let your desires drive you to stupidity.

You need to find someone that is willing to help you and you might be able to find someone here - Good Luck

This is something that I strongly suggest that you don't just try alone with a random animal. Horses are big strong creatures and you can be hurt quite easily. They can step on you, your foot, or hurt you internally, or worse kill you. Yes, they can cum inside you without a problem, but don't let your desires drive you to stupidity.

You need to find someone that is willing to help you and you might be able to find someone here - Good Luck
Thank you!

All the post are sound advice!!! Even a gentle horse that is trained can hurt you unintentionally!!! I am sure you have seen videos, and it all looks good but would like to see some blooper vids of how easy it is to get hurt. So many factors involved, yea a throwaway, not such a good idea. But we get lucky and is possible you could find a owner who is willing to help you. Trust is a major issue so as every one else has said proceed with great caution, your desire very well could be your demise, Good luck and be safe!!!

WHAT...just find the nearest stable...walk right in and grab yourself a horse....the owner won't object nor will the police...just fondle away...

All of the replies giving caution are correct. I totally agree that it is best to be with someone that knows horses very well.

If you can't find that, try to get around horses much more. Not to touch them, but to start learning body language and behavior. Many people don't realize how much they don't know about horses. A lot of yahoos assume they know more than they actually do as well.

While learning about horse body language, get a lot of practice with very big dildos. It doesn't matter if they aren't horse cock shaped. Get used to lots of size, quick entry, and practice pressure on your max depth. Maybe that's all obvious and you're experienced with really big insertions, but ...... stay well practiced too. Some of us quit toying for months or more, and would be best to stay ready.

Back