Knotting preferences , turned or knot?

That all depends on if you want to feel like a breeding bitch or if you want a relaxed mating. If he rest on your back, you get a more relaxed breeding. If he turns, you have intense pressure of him pulling against you and you squeeze more to keep the tie longer. As your muscles tire out, he will pull free stretching you each time. Winks. Both have their benefits. Grins. I almost forgot. That’s if you can hold him during the turn. It’s truly intense pressure until he is cheek to cheek and relaxes.

Someone has to survive the massive pressure during the turn to enjoy the cheek to cheek. Then the tugging can begin.

That all depends on if you want to feel like a breeding bitch or if you want a relaxed mating. If he rest on your back, you get a more relaxed breeding. If he turns, you have intense pressure of him pulling against you and you squeeze more to keep the tie longer. As your muscles tire out, he will pull free stretching you each time. Winks. Both have their benefits. Grins. I almost forgot. That’s if you can hold him during the turn. It’s truly intense pressure until he is cheek to cheek and relaxes.
Interesting analysis

I haven't had that reverse one yet...but when he's on your back tying you up jesus, what could be hotter..!?:giggle:
At that time, mine still had his head on my shoulders, very close to my neck and my head, in addition to his panting, his breath and sometimes his attempt to lick my face, to get to my tongue..:love:

Last edited:
Turned seems... like even less control. It's got a tiny bit of appeal, but on the back is A#1, 100% satisfaction - a sort of bestial rutting, where he's active and engaged and still taking pleasure. When turned, it's more like you're both a little helpless, and just waiting for the swelling to go down.

Turned seems... like even less control. It's got a tiny bit of appeal, but on the back is A#1, 100% satisfaction - a sort of bestial rutting, where he's active and engaged and still taking pleasure. When turned, it's more like you're both a little helpless, and just waiting for the swelling to go down.
I like this perspective:p

My dog never understood how to mate me doggystyle, or maybe i trained him wrong with to many handjobs but my dog got his cock deepest in me the most frequently on his back. to those of you who dont know dogs typically dont like being pressed down on their back because their spines dont move that way very much. I would make a table of cushions or pillows to slightly elevate so I could hotdog him, Pop the knot in or get in a different position to alleviate stess on him. He lived to 14 years old so I did more of the work but it was always fun for the both of us.

Turned, there is something about it like he has truly established me as his bitch. On my back is more intimate, but I like the feeling of being dominated.

On my back. When he turns he pulls out quicker on my back me holding his back legs I get more cum inside me and get to enjoy his cock longer.

Back