Knotting preferences , turned or knot?

I don't have a preference, really. If they want to stay on my back, fine, but it is the most uncommon option.

Hi all, this is for active members both male and female, when you're doggy lover knots you do you prefer him to turn so you are butt to butt or remain on your back?
Whichever way you like the most can you please tell us why, what are the pros/cons for you and your boy.
I asked the same question back in the old bforum days and the responses made for some very interesting reading.
Thanks you all very much in advance 😃
That depends. For missionary, I like them to stay on. I once had a dog that would French kiss me so sweetly when he was buried in me.
For doggy style, I like the turn. His ass against mine, tail pulsing...

I haven't done it yet, but I would imagine how it would be with him on my back while still deep inside me. The feel of the submissive position with him holding me in place till he's finished. With him panting and drooling on me while he's filling me up with his cum.

For me it would be stay on my back. I love feeling their weight on me, and if they are a big dog eventually crumbling under their weight and power to my chest. But my favorite position to take the knot is missionary. I love wrapping my legs around them and feeling their body rub on me. Plus I get to see the pleasure on their face.

The females that were helped liked the pups to stay on their back. 1 Gf preferred the turn and like many that have had kids the possibility of popping out is there normally. But she's said that when he's behind her, its great to feel the pull or just bounce to the point its almost to pops out.. The non moms are tighter and a large knot didn't pop,they just get the feeling of everything twisting. One female friend was passionate about missionary and most of the time she'd hug them with her legs once knotted.

Hi all, this is for active members both male and female, when you're doggy lover knots you do you prefer him to turn so you are butt to butt or remain on your back?
Whichever way you like the most can you please tell us why, what are the pros/cons for you and your boy.
I asked the same question back in the old bforum days and the responses made for some very interesting reading.
Thanks you all very much in advance 😃
Just to say I've had the experience to have him turn after knotting me. See how he'd react. Would he try to pull me around the room?
But I would prefer him to stay on my back after knotting me.

Depends on a few things, both are great but most of my experience is with large dog breeds @ 60kg plus and I am tall so supporting their weight can be some effort, especially my last a very lazy 65kg french mastiff. The other thing to consider if your holding the knot for aslong as possible moving around a lot can encourage him to accidently come out depending on how fixed he is

I prefer being turned butt to butt because I enjoy the pain/ feel of the pull and it increases my orgasm. Smaller breed knots pull out of me too easily butt to butt so I encourage them to stay on my back when possible.
I wouldn't want him to pull out, but having the experience of how it feels when he's turned away from me.

Wow, reading everyone's replies has got me so hot and hard. I have not had the pleasure of having a dog lover but I feel I would love both positions. First having him on my back, to feel his loving embrace, fur on my body and face on my neck feeling his breathe as he's pumping me full. Once we're butt to butt, it is the end for me, he is now my master and I will forever be his bitch; He can knot me any way he likes and I will be in total pleasure. Unfortunately for now it is all a dream, and if I ever experience the real thing, I will be able to truly say which I enjoy more :gsd_happysmile:

Only ever did it missionary so he could not turn on me, but I was able to feel every pulse of his cock as he pumped me full. Kept me hard for the entire tie and I could cum two or three times before he popped out.

While helping my female and male during their mating sessions for each one of their litters, I have witnessed her pain each and every time that he turned during their knotting, so my preference is to not have him turn once his knot is inside me. I know that it is in their carnal instinct to turn because it makes it easier to defend her if he is facing the other competing male members of the pack. However, when he is the only male to cover me then there is no other competition that he must defend me against.

I like both for different moods. If i want to really feel like a bitch We will do the turn. If I’m trying to relax and feel each pulse from his knot deep in me then i like him to stay on my back until he’s finished. Hufffff.

Back