Knotting preferences , turned or knot?

Ozguy49

Citizen of Zooville
Hi all, this is for active members both male and female, when you're doggy lover knots you do you prefer him to turn so you are butt to butt or remain on your back?
Whichever way you like the most can you please tell us why, what are the pros/cons for you and your boy.
I asked the same question back in the old bforum days and the responses made for some very interesting reading.
Thanks you all very much in advance 😃

I prefer if my boys stay on my back. It kinda feels like I'm getting a long hug from them. All of the soft fur and warmth from them just adds to the pleasure. It's also cute when they rest their head on me and start drooling a bit. Butt to butt is also fun. The slight tug makes things feel a bit tighter and I don't have their weight on me for the next 15 minutes or so while we wait out the tie. I can also reach back and fondle with their butt or balls while we're waiting.

As a girl, I probably want to say that I like it best when he lies on my back.
When he turns around, his penis unfortunately goes out easier.
Nice Zelda , of that's him in your profile pic he looks huge , great pic of you both 🥰

honestly i love to be on my hands and knees and have him mount me and stay that way, i love to feel his furry chest pressing down on my back, his hot breath and drool on my neck, his paws kind of around my and squeezing me and his cock and knot inside me

i think that is an amazing feeling

honestly i love to be on my hands and knees and have him mount me and stay that way, i love to feel his furry chest pressing down on my back, his hot breath and drool on my neck, his paws kind of around my and squeezing me and his cock and knot inside me

i think that is an amazing feeling
Sounds so intense and hot as fuck, thanks for sharing your wonderful thoughts 🥰

Oh I think both is great and I like it both ways. And usually I let the doggy choose what he prefers.

But if I can choose I'd prefer it when he turns. Because that way he has a more solid stand on the floor. And I feel more like his bitch^^

Je préfère que mes garçons restent sur mon dos. J’ai un peu l’impression de recevoir un long câlin de leur part. Toute la fourrure douce et la chaleur d’eux ne fait qu’ajouter au plaisir. C’est aussi mignon quand ils reposent leur tête sur moi et commencent à baver un peu. Butt to butt est aussi amusant. Le léger remorqueur rend les choses un peu plus serrées et je n’ai pas leur poids sur moi pendant les 15 prochaines minutes environ pendant que nous attendons la cravate. Je peux aussi revenir en arrière et caresser avec leurs fesses ou leurs balles pendant que nous attendons.

Je suis d’accord avec vous à 100%

My experience was many years ago, but I still think about it all the time. Forgive me if I hyperanalyze.

For me, mounting was always the act of him taking me, but turning was the declaration that I had been taken. It hurt a bit as he climbed over, but he seem almost proud of himself butt-to-butt and would take a few steps, making me scoot backwards as fast as I could.

I prefer him to remain on top, I can feel him filling me up with cum much longer than when he turns and he always tries to pull out too soon if he turns

I preffer him turned. I can feel him more intensly inside, and once he is on his all four, he tends to be calmer and the risk of him slipping and ripping the knot out too soon is much lower in my experience. Also, I just love the feeling of said situation, it's hot to me.

When knotted in my experience it’s always better when he is on top, turned is a bit painful and he likes to try to pull out too soon before we are done. Missionary knotted is great but a little challenging. I can wrap my legs around him and keep him in place deep while he’s knotted and cuming. I can kiss on him too which is a huge plus for me.😘

When knotted in my experience it’s always better when he is on top, turned is a bit painful and he likes to try to pull out too soon before we are done. Missionary knotted is great but a little challenging. I can wrap my legs around him and keep him in place deep while he’s knotted and cuming. I can kiss on him too which is a huge plus for me.😘
Once we got the hang of the turn, it became - for me - a very powerful nerve stimulator as I held his rear legs and he and i worked his knot... I am able to keep him in me without fear of him trying to run away in a hurry and pull out whiles he's still too large. And, missionary gets him in deeper plus, like you, I can wrap him up to stay...

Back