Is anybody else just fuckin lonely?

Insanely lonely. Literally, I think my mental health has deteriorated substantially from the loneliness.
Not that it was great to begin with.
I've developed serious paranoia when people actually talk to me with any interest because of the abusive relationships I've had in the past, paired with the fact I'm into some seriously taboo stuff that I'm terrified of anyone learning about.
And I haven't the slightest idea how to meet new people at my ripe age of 31 in a small town of people I have nothing in common with. And the internet is oversaturated in people far more desirable than me.
An ex of mine told me literally right before she died (yeah, that's a whole other story and another huge reason for the loneliness) that things will get better and I deserve to be loved. Haunted me for about 6 years now and everything feels like a huge weight on my shoulders that no one knows that I'm carrying.

At the end of the day, I miss intimacy, honesty, openness and bonding with a significant other.
That weight is your fault. Move on already.

long divorced, longer than some of yall have been alive. lost my daughter, 29, 2 years ago to sleep apnea. I live in Georgia. My son lives in Rhode Island. yes I get lonely. Got a great job at Wells Fargo and own my house but I throw myself out there on here and other sites cause I need to.

I like to meet. Does me alot of good
Im from Georgia too! I would love to chat

I'm lonely all the time. I work too much and my sexual interest are too taboo. I'm not close to my family and most of my friends are some distance away. It sucks.

My DMs are always open if anyone wants to chat and be friends.
I am always open for a chat 😁

Definitely felt this way before. I have no luck with relationship or finding like minded friends.
I have very few people that I regularly talk to these days. Doesn't seem like making "friends" is in the cards for me, but it's something I've grown to accept.

However, I do have a bf whom I've committed myself to, so in that case I'm fortunate.

I'm an exclusive zoo, I'm fine alone. I has few zoo friends, it could be a little more, but I'm not complaining. I am happy and have a good life with my dogs.

I would say im lonely for intimate companionship. Not just sex. But cuddles. Candle baths. Dinners. Movies. Have plenty friends. But theres something missing. Not sure how much more difficult it would be with out my pups. Bless them

long divorced, longer than some of yall have been alive. lost my daughter, 29, 2 years ago to sleep apnea. I live in Georgia. My son lives in Rhode Island. yes I get lonely. Got a great job at Wells Fargo and own my house but I throw myself out there on here and other sites cause I need to.

I like to meet. Does me alot of good
hi Karen, I'm in Florida ... also divorced. Care to chat with me? Very fit and active in my forties.

I'm lonely. Available. No problem meeting ladies, but ladies of like mind? Very hard to....and that's all I want.

I do get lonely now more than a few years ago because my dog is getting older and I am still young and somewhat energetic. And I mabe have like 2 good friends that are busy a lot of the time so I feel it. Part of the reason why I became a zoophile in the first place is I'm shy and am not good at making myself known to others.

having this interest has a way of making you feel totally isolated. ive been dealing with that for a really long time, and i still am. it hurts and its so hard to deal with.

thats why being on this site, while extremely scary and a huge leap of faith, i think will help…because it kind of reassures you that you arent totally alone.
What a beautiful answer....me too

Also a member of the lonely club here. Not being much of the outgoing type sure does have its disadvantages sometimes. I am usually perfectly content at home and more than happy with my grass puppies but sometimes I can't help but just feel so alone. Sure I have some friends but usually we are all doing our own things most of the time and nobody can ever really get together.

With that being said I have pretty much given up all hope of having a s/o anytime soon and have lived my entire life as being a zoo. It is nice having a place like this where you can talk to other people but it's just not quite the same.

having this interest has a way of making you feel totally isolated. ive been dealing with that for a really long time, and i still am. it hurts and its so hard to deal with.

thats why being on this site, while extremely scary and a huge leap of faith, i think will help…because it kind of reassures you that you arent totally alone.
Hi.. I know what you mean... Lived with it for years..

Yup. I moved recently and I really wish I had some friends in the area to hang out with. But it's kinda tough for me to get out socialize since I quit drinking. For now I'm trying to think of it as an opportunity to grow and get back into some of my old hobbies.

Hopefully this helps someone, but being lonely or not is completely in our control (unless you are severely mentally impared, which I assume most of us aren't). In order for other people to like you, you have to like yourself. So do things that make you proud of yourself, that make you like yourself, and do them on a day-to-day basis. Or at the very least, don't actively participate in things that make you hate yourself, like doing nothing with yourself all day, wasting time on social media, drinking and smoking too much, etc. Don't be the person you think sucks, do yourself a solid and live a healthy and upstanding life.

Don't have many friends outside of here. Lost my lover and my fall back crush can't get another companion. Don't feel comfortable being intimate with people or socializing in general. I have one good friend a few acquaintance the people ive met here and my hobbies right now that's about it. Still better than having nothing at all gota stay on the bright side.

I feel loneliness comes from being a people pleaser. Always putting others first and making sure your friends and or family are happy when really you are struggling for some reason. Self care is huge and learning to be selfish is also ok. Picking up a new hobby if it brings new friends in or if it just makes you happy doing it.

I used to feel like I was lonely till I realized I was not doing things for my self to make sure I was happy. I also was in a very mentally abusive relationship for 8 years. She made me feel worthless and not good enough for her or anyone else. She cheated on me and I took her back and blah blah blah. Took me a while to get back on my feet and when I did it was amazing and now I have a wife and she is pregnant and share same morals and goals in life it’s crazy.

Another thing is get your blood work done. Have them check over all your blood panels also your hormonal levels are huge. If you are a male and your testosterone levels are low then good luck being able to have drive to do anything In life. Same goes for women low hormones can kill your mood and vibe.

Back