Is anybody else just fuckin lonely?

I'm not.

I rarely ever feel loney. I do miss talking with people sometimes, but even then I hardly ever feel like I'm lonely. In general, I'm happy with my life, my situation, my circumstances. Things could be better of course, but as things are, I'm content.

I dunno if it's my age, my sexual interests, my complete loss of all interest in the things I used to love or my personality, but I feel like all I do is distance myself and push people away when all I want is to connect.

Anyone else feeling like this or am I just going insane on my own?
Same. Very lonely. No one wants to have a real connection. They want to stay online and just talk about it and go fuck their non-zoo mates. No one wants to make real friends in the real world, have a real connection, have a real sexual experience, or a real genuine relationship or connection. It's not just you. There's nothing wrong with you at all. There's something wrong with the rest of them, and they don't need to be here or anywhere if they can't fall through with what they say they want or like. Nothing but scared shy spammers and people playing with our emotions and life wanting to live a fake imaginary online existence. Don't give up!

I dunno if it's my age, my sexual interests, my complete loss of all interest in the things I used to love or my personality, but I feel like all I do is distance myself and push people away when all I want is to connect.

Yea, shit sucks, i guess

I used to feel this way, but I realized I only wanted to want social interaction. I used to want to be a social butterfly but thats just not me, and I've become pretty content with my state of solitude lately, I actually prefer it. I have a few select close people and thats all I need. (And of course my animals too lol)

I only get lonely sometimes when it comes to not having a human companion, and that may have something to do with my sexuality, idk, just havnt met anyone yet thats made me feel that way.

I feel lonely on and off, sometimes I like having my time to myself. Sometimes though I just want someone to hold me and pat my head, tell me it's all gonna be ok... things like that. I try not to spend too much time in despair about, but that's easier said than done sometimes.

I feel lonely on and off, sometimes I like having my time to myself. Sometimes though I just want someone to hold me and pat my head, tell me it's all gonna be ok... things like that. I try not to spend too much time in despair about, but that's easier said than done sometimes.
I'll pat your head! If you a guy, I'll do it as a sypathetic freind, if you're a lady, I'll pet you sensually and slowly :) What region or area mights thou be?

Minnesota
I just came from norther IA where I ended my trucking career and business with both failure and early retirement. I was looking for top guys on squirt dot org and posted here also for meetups. MN is quite a drive for a head pat, but I give you a spiritual one! I'm glad you like that, I did that with a zoo girl I saw and she really liked it. I kinda am split between going back to IA, or NJ to finish my first two years up of my video game degree before transferring to Full Sail. Maybe if things get sorted out at the IA college I was out, I won't have to go to NJ and could come see you.

Cut the crap, there no reason for you to be on this thread posting toxic and unproductive messages.
Accept it and move on, Jesus Christ, y'all are pathetic.

If you aren't going to have anything to say that adds to the conversation then keep it in Dumpster fire.
If telling someone to move on is toxic then I guess it's more productive to let people wallow in their own misery. Noted. I'll start self-censoring on this side of the forum.

Not only am I feeling lonely, I also can’t see a way out of it given my circumstances…
Same here, friend. What's up? You've got an entire forum here with plenty of folks who see things the way you do - lots of ways to not be alone. How come now way out??

Well, I've been alone pretty much all my life so loneliness is now my normal. I'm 54 and I was severely abused when I was a child. It was both mental abuse and physical but never sexual. It really fucked me up to no end and now it seems that I will die alone as an underground basement dweller. My life was doomed pretty much before I was even born and I sure wish my loneliness would come to an end. My mother and my birth father were 2 complete assholes as well as my step-dad. After what they did to me it's a wonder why I'm still here. Please don't abuse children because it really fucking hurts.

How come? :(
Same here, friend. What's up? You've got an entire forum here with plenty of folks who see things the way you do - lots of ways to not be alone. How come now way out??
Part of it is being physically alone irl, part of it is having been pent up at home for too long, part of it is having no canine friend to cuddle with. I actually made another thread going into all the details but I thankfully received some good advice.
I’m feeling a bit better now, and just hope I can get my emotions back on track soon :)

Well, I've been alone pretty much all my life so loneliness is now my normal. I'm 54 and I was severely abused when I was a child. It was both mental abuse and physical but never sexual. It really fucked me up to no end and now it seems that I will die alone as an underground basement dweller. My life was doomed pretty much before I was even born and I sure wish my loneliness would come to an end. My mother and my birth father were 2 complete assholes as well as my step-dad. After what they did to me it's a wonder why I'm still here. Please don't abuse children because it really fucking hurts.
You are NOT the only one who endured this. I have to self-censor on this side of the forum so I'll keep it as polite as I can - you're a grown man, GET OVER IT. And if you can't get over it then go get some cognitive behavioral therapy or something. Moping around and doing nothing has not helped you at all, now has it?

And before you claim, "I don't know what you went through," I actually do. I'm not one to talk much about myself on a forum like this as I don't want to get myself doxxed, so I'll be as vague as possible - I went through some stuff not to dissimilar from you, maybe worse. Anyway you seriously need to move on, you're throwing your life away. You're almost to retirement age bud.

Last edited:
If telling someone to move on is toxic then I guess it's more productive to let people wallow in their own misery. Noted. I'll start self-censoring on this side of the forum.
You know exactly what I mean. You are specifically doing it in a demeaning and derogatory way. You literally call people pathetic in your post for not doing what you believe they should.

You were most definitely being toxic and you know it. I gave you a verbal warning and I am not going to argue with you about it. If you want to continue with it, or continue playing dumb and innocent then it will be more.

As of right now though I much would rather you just be respectful of other members and behave so nothing more needs to be done.

One of the best reasons to participate in places like this is the sense of community… to not suffer as much under the feeling of being an outcast from our friends, families, loved ones, and society as a whole. Some sensitive people really and truly suffer, and have precious few resources or skills to change their circumstances and outlooks.

Some alienating talk and callous behavior from a few members aside, most recognize some value in being here (even if it’s as banal as getting their rocks off). This place is the sum of what we contribute to it, and provides at least one place for zoo inclined folks. It’s good to act like it.

Interesting how the non-zoo is in here trying to tell people to "just accept it and move on", almost like you've got no clue how this type of orientation can feel isolating for some people... :rolleyes:

Interesting how the non-zoo is in here trying to tell people to "just accept it and move on", almost like you've got no clue how this type of orientation can feel isolating for some people... :rolleyes:
Interesting how a guy who knows nothing about me can assume I haven't experienced the worst kind of loneliness imaginable.

Interesting how a guy who knows nothing about me can assume I haven't experienced the worst kind of loneliness imaginable.
I never claimed anything of the sort. My point is that it's ridiculous to try to say something like that when you have no clue the lived experiences of the people here. It's ignorant to assume your problems and their solutions are applicable to everyone else and that they simply need to get over it, when the kind of struggles people are relaying here are not the same as what you experienced because you aren't a zoophile. You've said that repeatedly yourself, it's not an assumption.

I'm not saying that whatever you may have been through wasn't real or valid, I fully believe you when you say you've experienced real, deep loneliness. But maybe consider that the root/core of what people are expressing here is something you can't empathize with if you haven't lived it, and stop telling people how to feel.

So it’s ok for you to experience loneliness but we can’t? :rolleyes:
Other people have issues too, and they want to talk about it because it helps. Accept it and move on.
Way to take the message out of context. I never said that others don't experience loneliness, I offered a solution to the problem. What's the point of talking about a problem if you're not going to fix it? Nothing?

I feel like the more I advance in my carrier the loneliest I become. Tople that with the fact that I live far from most of my friends and I work remote...

I feel like the more I advance in my carrier the loneliest I become. Tople that with the fact that I live far from most of my friends and I work remote...
You need to adapt my man. Go find a social activity to do on the weekend and start with small talk and see where it goes from there.

I feel this same way increasingly, especially because I’m afraid of making real life friends and having them learn about my zoo attractions.

I feel this same way increasingly, especially because I’m afraid of making real life friends and having them learn about my zoo attractions.
You MUST learn to separate your normal life from your zoo life. Don't use your zoophilia as an excuse to not have friends, what goes on in your bedroom is nobody else's business but yours and the man or woman whom you want to take seriously.

You just answered your own question. YES, GO OUTSIDE! Your studies aren't everything, stop making it everything. That's why you're alone. And take it from me, DO NOT WASTE YOUR 20s!!! And I say this to you if you are a man, if you're a woman then I have something completely different to say. And it would have to be in the dumpster fire.
I've been thinking of moving away and try to make friends in places with more "life" that where I live right now... But that will have to wait a few months.

I am a man btw. But now I'm curious what would have you said if I where a woman. 😅

Back