Is anybody else just fuckin lonely?

420Fatty

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
I dunno if it's my age, my sexual interests, my complete loss of all interest in the things I used to love or my personality, but I feel like all I do is distance myself and push people away when all I want is to connect.

Anyone else feeling like this or am I just going insane on my own?

You're both right. Honestly losing my vehicle has had a huge impact on my socializing. I used to go out, talk, was eager to explore. Now I don't even want to get to know anyone because I can't hang out with them like an actual adult.

It is an annoying pain in the ass but I'll get past it soon as I can. I miss real conversation, I'm so fucking awkward now.

Yes, it happens. That is (or ought to be) the sense of sites like this.

I mean, friends, family... All that is ok, bit if Z is a major part of your life you can be surrounded by good friends and still feel alone.

Can't say much except try meeting like minded people AND try to branch out and cultivate about any other major interest you can share with "normal" as well and feel "in".
None of both are totally easy but I'd say second one is way better anyway

You're both right. Honestly losing my vehicle has had a huge impact on my socializing. I used to go out, talk, was eager to explore. Now I don't even want to get to know anyone because I can't hang out with them like an actual adult.

It is an annoying pain in the ass but I'll get past it soon as I can. I miss real conversation, I'm so fucking awkward now.
We're here, Pardner.

I definitely feel lonely sometimes I try my best to live my life as best I can but it's definitely hard to have such a big part of your life hidden sometimes

Hmm, that might subconsciously be why I over share. Get people relaxed enough to drop hints about what they're really into, so I know if I can be me or not.
A dumb and dangerous habit I need to stop.

In more recent years I have felt more lonely. But for me it is more to do with location and work. Alaska is a pretty lonely place. Especially when it comes to zoo company. All of my friends were smart enough to move away. And now I'm pretty much alone here working myself to death. My job leaving me no time to travel and visit friends, either.

On a good week, I work 60hrs... sometimes closer to 80 hrs in a week.

I dunno if it's my age, my sexual interests, my complete loss of all interest in the things I used to love or my personality, but I feel like all I do is distance myself and push people away when all I want is to connect.

Have Snapchat?! Always down to make new friends:)

With covid shutting the world down and politics disrupting every facet of our modern and sociological lives things have become harshly disconnected and socially awkward.

Seems there is a massive loss for empathy and compassion in today's world but what is important is to stay connected with the ones you can relate too. Even if that's a tiny bubble, keep them close because it makes life worth living.

If you're taking risks dropping hints about being zoo then remember patients is bitter but it's fruit is sweet. Be careful and more calculated, it will pay off

Totally. I find that the problem with being single after a long relationship is that im content with my plushie, she gives me awesome orgasms and ZERO lip. So I don't try to foster other relationships, and not many girls are into a guy who f#%ks horses. But yeah, just fing lonley. Whatever gets to be too much for you, you can always message me I'll talk to you. I'm just extremely happy to meet a group of folks who can accept me!

Totally. I find that the problem with being single after a long relationship is that im content with my plushie, she gives me awesome orgasms and ZERO lip. So I don't try to foster other relationships, and not many girls are into a guy who f#%ks horses. But yeah, just fing lonley. Whatever gets to be too much for you, you can always message me I'll talk to you. I'm just extremely happy to meet a group of folks who can accept me!
People are definitely judgemental to where sometimes loneliness is a gift it means who you should avoid and who will stick with you

People are definitely judgemental to where sometimes loneliness is a gift it means who you should avoid and who will stick with you
I agree! You have to learn to love yourself and your own company before you can really enjoy anybody else's don't you agree? People are very judgemental, and opinionated, insensitive and overly sensitive

I agree! You have to learn to love yourself and your own company before you can really enjoy anybody else's don't you agree? People are very judgemental, and opinionated, insensitive and overly sensitive
I kind of have trouble learning the first part I overcame that hurdle few months ago.

The first step is being yourself and accepting it its who you are. Once you hide something it becomes very uncomfortable to do things.

People are definitely very judgemental to where you got to choose carefully but be yourself in the process. My difficulty now is simply keep my heart open yet protect who i can.

I kind of have trouble learning the first part I overcame that hurdle few months ago.

The first step is being yourself and accepting it its who you are. Once you hide something it becomes very uncomfortable to do things.

People are definitely very judgemental to where you got to choose carefully but be yourself in the process. My difficulty now is simply keep my heart open yet protect who i can. Well, you are certainly very well-spoken and have a strong vernacular! Really though, you just passed that hurdle a few months ago? It took me being divorced and having to fight for my kids through CPS and Court, living alone and not having a significant other for the first time in 13 years to really know myself. You'll get there, and if you ever need to talk to someone who won't judge you can sure message me

Yes and it isn’t because I have nobody around either. I am surrounded by people constantly. But none of them truly know me. I have lied to my best friends and family. But lying is easier than the truth. I feel like I don’t have friends until I genuinely found people who accept me for who I am.

That's so sad. And relatable. My parents found me with my mayor when I was 16 and I was institutionalized for a short time so I know how it is to not be able to trust anyone with this

I'm sure there are others who feel this way. Like you are not alone. I don't think it's insanity, but your circumstance requires some introspective thought.
Say, for instance, that a friend of yours confided to you something similar to what you said. What might you say to them to be helpful? That would be a good place to start to uncover why you are doing what seemingly is in contradiction to what you desire.

(And, yes, I have been in that place, too)

I'm sure there are others who feel this way. Like you are not alone. I don't think it's insanity, but your circumstance requires some introspective thought.
Say, for instance, that a friend of yours confided to you something similar to what you said. What might you say to them to be helpful? That would be a good place to start to uncover why you are doing what seemingly is in contradiction to what you desire.

(And, yes, I have been in that place, too)
(Lol screen went psycho i deleted a repeat reply)

sometimes we all feel it's us vs the world

Go to the gym more often, try to get a promotion, talk and cuddle your waifu some more. You'll feel better, trust me OP.

Back