Is anybody else just fuckin lonely?

Best advice that I can give is get rid of social media (including stuff like this). Read books. Read something you wouldn’t normally read. Read some philosophy. Read a novel written by someone that is nothing like you. Read about something technical. Just get away from the drivel that exists online.

Then meditate or do mindfulness exercises. As mentioned above, you have to accept yourself. Life and existence is pain. It’s only once you learn to accept the pain of loneliness or sadness or depression that can you rise above it.

I say this all as advice to you and to remind myself of these same things.

Yeah, my self-esteem tend to go quite low and it happens that I feel unworthy of the company of others. People come and go and we're all going to die anyway. It doesn't always seem worth the effort to connect with others.

It's pretty common to feel lonely, doubly so for zoophiles. I guess this is mitigated to a degree if you have animals since they can fill in the gaps between socializing with other people.

sexual interests + covid + old enough that friendships and dating take alot of work... yep im hella lonely right now
I feel that. All except the old friendships cause I was raised military, went military, never stayed anywhere very long. I imagine u might even have it more challenging. Hang in there, don't despair, you've got this bunch of pervs :)

I'm sure there are others who feel this way. Like you are not alone. I don't think it's insanity, but your circumstance requires some introspective thought.
Say, for instance, that a friend of yours confided to you something similar to what you said. What might you say to them to be helpful? That would be a good place to start to uncover why you are doing what seemingly is in contradiction to what you desire.

(And, yes, I have been in that place, too)
I'm sick of introspection, all it leads to is me blaming myself for everything.
Meanwhile venting to someone earlier really opened my eyes up to how hard a "friend" of mine has been fucking me and everyone else he's come into contact with in the past 6 months. I ignored it for so long because I tricked myself into thinking he was actually helping me, when he's been the reason I haven't been able to save a fucking dime the whole time I've been here. I'm giving it all to a complete fucking liar!
So yeah...as soon as I get a new ride I'm looking for a new place to live.

Go to the gym more often, try to get a promotion, talk and cuddle your waifu some more. You'll feel better, trust me OP.
Aside from waifu cuddling those first two are actually part of my plan. Keep getting healthier, keep building rank and skills so I don't have to stress over constant bullshit anymore. I look forward to having my own place soon or at least a roommate that isn't so stuck to the past that they refuse to grow as a person.

Aside from waifu cuddling those first two are actually part of my plan. Keep getting healthier, keep building rank and skills so I don't have to stress over constant bullshit anymore. I look forward to having my own place soon or at least a roommate that isn't so stuck to the past that they refuse to grow as a person.
Good to hear dude. Get that bread, get those gains.
I half said the waifu part as a joke, but if you really do have a significant other, it isn't a bad idea to do that.

Sometimes yes and no. I spend a large portion of my time working so as long as I'm busy enough, I don't really notice it. During slow times when I don't have anything to do then I guess it feels more noticeable.

How does replying to something honestly, count as being dismissive?
"I'm tired of introspection, all it leads to is me blaming myself." If you are lonely, and really want to do something about it... it's up to you. If you want to get fit, it's up to you. What I'm trying to say, is that if you are lonely and don't have any friends, it's up to you to figure out why, and do something to change.

And you can choose to be honest without feeling guilty. 8 years ago I finally realized that the only reason I didn't have success with losing weight is that I ate too much. I went on a diet that was medically supervised... and yes it was a big pain in the ass getting to the doctor each week.

I'm not fishing for compliments. I only wanted to point out that I got so tired of buying bigger clothes, and taking more and more insulin to sort of control my diabetes, that I finally said to myself...I can do this. I never beat myself up over not being successful before, but I needed to be honest with myself. I did 3 things... I went on the diet, I started to work with a physical trainer, to build up my strength and stamina, and I found a counselor to help me with some of the things that were unbalanced in my life.

The biggest word you used was "blame." You don't have to feel guilty, but if you are lonely you are contributing to that. Being honest isn't the only factor in communication... being polite is, using manners is. How about if you said, "yes, I know that I need to look within myself, but when I've done that before, I just end up feeling guilty".

I was offering a suggestion... which is what I thought you were asking. Your blunt response, even though it was honest, cut off further conversation. That's being dismissive.

If you want to chat, because you are looking for a way to change that, then chat. Otherwise, I won't comment anymore on what you post, and we can go our separate ways.

"I'm tired of introspection, all it leads to is me blaming myself." If you are lonely, and really want to do something about it... it's up to you. If you want to get fit, it's up to you. What I'm trying to say, is that if you are lonely and don't have any friends, it's up to you to figure out why, and do something to change.

And you can choose to be honest without feeling guilty. 8 years ago I finally realized that the only reason I didn't have success with losing weight is that I ate too much. I went on a diet that was medically supervised... and yes it was a big pain in the ass getting to the doctor each week.

I'm not fishing for compliments. I only wanted to point out that I got so tired of buying bigger clothes, and taking more and more insulin to sort of control my diabetes, that I finally said to myself...I can do this. I never beat myself up over not being successful before, but I needed to be honest with myself. I did 3 things... I went on the diet, I started to work with a physical trainer, to build up my strength and stamina, and I found a counselor to help me with some of the things that were unbalanced in my life.

The biggest word you used was "blame." You don't have to feel guilty, but if you are lonely you are contributing to that. Being honest isn't the only factor in communication... being polite is, using manners is. How about if you said, "yes, I know that I need to look within myself, but when I've done that before, I just end up feeling guilty".

I was offering a suggestion... which is what I thought you were asking. Your blunt response, even though it was honest, cut off further conversation. That's being dismissive.

If you want to chat, because you are looking for a way to change that, then chat. Otherwise, I won't comment anymore on what you post, and we can go our separate ways.
You'll have to forgive me if I have no interest looking inward after Ive opened my eyes to the fact that the thing holding me back in life, for once, was not me.

Blaming myself in this instance means taking full responsibility for everything negative in my life. Never allowing myself to see when someone else was having the same effect on my life that an infected wound would.

As for you losing weight and getting healthier, isn't it a great feeling?

I dunno if it's my age, my sexual interests, my complete loss of all interest in the things I used to love or my personality, but I feel like all I do is distance myself and push people away when all I want is to connect.

Anyone else feeling like this or am I just going insane on my own?
You and I should form a club for those of us who are in this situation.

I dunno if it's my age, my sexual interests, my complete loss of all interest in the things I used to love or my personality, but I feel like all I do is distance myself and push people away when all I want is to connect.

You're not alone. I've felt this way for a while.

If I had a big doggo friend with big balls to drag all over my stuff, cuddle with, and empty into me once a week I wouldnt be lonely at all...Love is Love.
I Love You People. Just Be the person your dog thinks you are and you got my approval too.

-HuskerFusk

I used to really like to socialize online and make friends but sometimes disappointing a person and the subsequent block sends me into a depressive spiral

This might help. But if you need someone to message, I'll reply.

You're both right. Honestly losing my vehicle has had a huge impact on my socializing. I used to go out, talk, was eager to explore. Now I don't even want to get to know anyone because I can't hang out with them like an actual adult.

It is an annoying pain in the ass but I'll get past it soon as I can. I miss real conversation, I'm so fucking awkward now.
I stopped caring about others options and such along time ago. Why should you take others feelings into account when you're the last thought on their mind.

The more people I meet the more I like my dogs.
It's your life, be who you want, do who,what you want before you can't. That's about the only control you have in life.

The hell with how your supposed to socialize.
Society is full of ppl who are to stupid to realize that they are all slave's...you go here to eat,work,sleep,shit,fuck,die. You will work or be homeless. You can't just live anymore.

Slavery was never abolished, it was just implemented on world scale, and in a way that most don't think of it as Slavery.

My point is: the world we live in is fucked. Only thing you can do is try to un-fuck it for yourself and those you choose to include in your life.

Nothing else matters, cause you matter to nobody but yourself in this new world(within reason...meaning;family).

If you believe different your only trying to convince yourself you live in a better world than you do... in that case. Have Biden get the gas and everything else back to reasonable prices.. cause he cares doesn't he?

Live for yourself and your animals.

I've been alone since I was 20, no serious girlfriend at all, I just turned 40 and I'm incredibly lonely! I don't think that has anything to do with my interest in zoo! I guess I'm just unlikeable!

Anyone else feeling like this or am I just going insane on my ow

That's how I feel most days like a 92% of the day i get what you feel, and from my perspective i might be what ones interested are.for example me i don't really like been to next to people physically but when it comes to connecting online i do want it it's wierd bit i guess is just what I feel so idk about others or other interests

I used to be really really lonely until I found this site. But it’s only a matter of time until I get lonely again. Hate how my brain works.
Start working out and get a hobby. Don't rely on others for happiness.
I work hard at my job to fund my chicken hobby and to achieve my self sufficient homestead dream.

Up until covid hit I had always worked in an office environment except when I was military (worked with teams). Now I work from home and socialize over computer/phone with co-workers. Doesn't really phase me though since even when I went to the office I would come home and be by myself. This was my me time. I actually like being myself as I get to do what I want to do and don't have to worry about others.

Don’t be too hard on yourself. The pandemic has made a lot of my friendships dwindle down and grow apart, it’s taken work on both ends to get in the habit of reconnecting and socializing more.. I know it can feel like a chore but I also know it’s good for me and my mental health. I don’t know about you but where I live I always get more down in the colder darker months so now it’s getting nicer out that also helps make it easier to come out of hibernation. You’re definitely not alone!

New here but my Inbox is open if you ever need to chat! Don’t feel shy to reach out whenever especially when you’re in need.

I used to be really really lonely until I found this site. But it’s only a matter of time until I get lonely again. Hate how my brain works.
Don't be so quick to give up.

Thank you to all who have replied. Helps a lot to see how alone I'm not in this. I hope you're trying to connect amongst each other, end the lonely.

It happens. Places like this help but beware cause they usually burst, and if you are relying in them, you feel like shit again. Time ago, you could just find a similar site and same people would likely be there. Nowadays, there are about no other sites.

So my experience is, if you do well with a few users, be sure to share some form of contact. Possibly not something risky. I mean, a secondary mail account for the purpose, for instance, so you can keep contact if things go south.

Other than that, yes! Knowing there is like minded people and being able to talk is just great!

Yeah the feeling wears off at a certain point, for i try to do others things to not feel lonely, it does work but i just think the fact that you can talk to some physically about you sexual desires and fantasies it what makes feel lonely, well for me it feels like that

Back