I'm Scared to Take My Female Dog to The Vet

When it happened to my friend, he lucked out. Veterinarian didn't care, knowing how much he cared for his dog. When it blopped out on the exam table, the vet had turned his eyes up, head still down, toward my friend. Asked, "You going to tell me this is what it looks like or do I have to put it under the microscope?"

Before friend could answer, the vet let him "off the hook," saying, "I'm not stupid. I know what goes on between some owners and their dogs. Some people, I'd had to report them, spare the dog. But I know how much you love your dogs. I know you would never do anything that could be considered abuse.

Pretty cool. But... scary close call! (And ... your mileage may certainly vary, if you know what I mean).
The world needs more vets like this!
It's almost as if the zoo community needs some kind of directory of zoo-friendly vets so we can know where we have to take our animals, should the need arise. I'd drive a pretty long distance to go to a vet in an emergency situation if I knew that going to a normal vet would likely result in a prosecution.

The world needs more vets like this!
It's almost as if the zoo community needs some kind of directory of zoo-friendly vets so we can know where we have to take our animals, should the need arise. I'd drive a pretty long distance to go to a vet in an emergency situation if I knew that going to a normal vet would likely result in a prosecution.
Yes, it would be nice for such a directory to exist. But driving a long distance to get to one might be very risky! I mean I'd have a hard time forgiving myself if I decided to drive 1.5 hours away to a zoo friendly vet while one of my girls were in serious pain, or if the situation was life or death. When there is a medically qualified vet 1.5 miles away from my house. For non-emergency situations, I would absolutely drive the extra miles to go visit one. But in an emergency situation, I'd probably quickly wipe my girls pussy off/out with a clean rag and take her to the nearest vet asap, even if there was a concern of leaking. Even if doing so might not resolve the issue of possible semen leakage.

I guess it depends on probability. Like, how often does your dog's pussy have cum in it? Emergency vet needs are quite rare, but if you're having a ton of sex every week with your dog, then chances are actually very high that if/when this emergency need does happen, there will be cum in the puss.

It might be worth figuring out if it's possible to reach a finger in there and scoop out the bulk of it.

Run some experiments. See how often you notice dripping and document how long it has been since you had sex. After a month or two you should be able to get a good feel for how many days need to go by before you won't see any dripping. Remember, the vet isn't going to go digging in the pussy just because your dog has an emergency medical problem. The issue is when the dripping happens on its own.

Although it's also true that a vet might jam a finger in your dog's butt just because they want to check on general health. I've seen this. And putting a finger in there might push out a glob of cum hanging out in the pussy.

I guess it depends on probability. Like, how often does your dog's pussy have cum in it? Emergency vet needs are quite rare, but if you're having a ton of sex every week with your dog, then chances are actually very high that if/when this emergency need does happen, there will be cum in the puss.

It might be worth figuring out if it's possible to reach a finger in there and scoop out the bulk of it.

Run some experiments. See how often you notice dripping and document how long it has been since you had sex. After a month or two you should be able to get a good feel for how many days need to go by before you won't see any dripping. Remember, the vet isn't going to go digging in the pussy just because your dog has an emergency medical problem. The issue is when the dripping happens on its own.

Although it's also true that a vet might jam a finger in your dog's butt just because they want to check on general health. I've seen this. And putting a finger in there might push out a glob of cum hanging out in the pussy.
It used to fuck her every day, but is now every other day. So yeah, my big girl's pussy always has my cum in it.

And well, I can say for now, that she leaks pretty often. She's pretty good at cleaning herself when she does leak, but not always. So in an emergency situation I'm screwed. I've only kind of had one with my little mutt mix, where she hadn't peed for 32 hours. Of course she peed in the operating room when I got there, shat too, all over the floor. They didn't even charge me for it! Lol. This was in a vets office a state away, since it was the only 24 hour vet closes to me as this was at night. Never had any other issues. But my point was that it was unexpected. And after 40-60 hours of not peeing a dog runs the risk of having their bladder rupturing. So she needed to go to the bet for this reason. I don't fuck her though, just my newfie girl.

Oh yeah, if they stick a finger up her butt, she'll probably leak a bit. But as someone already mentioned, they might not notice it due to being focused on what's ailing her. It helps that her pussy is covered in fur.

It looks funny, but I heard an almost identical story from a practicing veterinarian in Russia. The vet behaved almost identically. Russian veterinarians really have no great desire to develop this problem. More often it’s easier for them to close their eyes.
In Russia police have very bad reputation, so people prefer not contact police ever if they evidence some serious crime, unless their own rights were violated and they hope to have own benefit from the situation.
And in discussed case I see no way that anybody will bother to make such investigation, unless it is some media-sensation involved.

Back