• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

If you could have sex with any imaginary animal or creature...

A female demon or succubus. I don't know why but I seem to be a magnet for hot women who are borderline sociopaths, so I guess that has something to do with it. It is part of the reason why I avoid relationships like the bubonic plague.

Hot girl: "High you're really cute and you are so witty." *giggles and bats her eyes as she twirls her hair around her finger* "Buy me a drink."
Me: Could she be the one?
Goes back to my place. She fucks like a savage animal and she literally roars like a tiger during orgasm as she straddles me in the cowgirl position.

Three weeks later
Shows up at my house with a kitchen knife.
Her: "Why didn't you return my call last night?!"
Me: Oh God, she's psychotic. Not again.

View attachment 107215
JAJAJA
Tuve una encuentro con una chica como describes...fue en su coche y en un descampado en nose donde....
Sentí por primera vez lo que una mujer llega a convertirse al follar...la cara de demonio sexual no se me olvida...sentí entre miedo y excitación...me puso tan cachondo la situación que la deje saciada de lo que iba buscando...decir que nos conocimos por los antiguos chat MSN de los móviles Nokia n95

MANY YES

Gardivoir

tumblr_o2ujxdL1SB1tbtla0o2_500.gif

Gardevoir.jpgGardevoir2.jpg

Nine Tails
Ninetails.pngNinetails2.jpgNinetails3.jpg

Blaze the Cat

Blaze_amy.jpgBlaze1.jpgBlaze2.jpg

Back