If you could have sex with any imaginary animal or creature...

A female demon or succubus. I don't know why but I seem to be a magnet for hot women who are borderline sociopaths, so I guess that has something to do with it. It is part of the reason why I avoid relationships like the bubonic plague.

Hot girl: "High you're really cute and you are so witty." *giggles and bats her eyes as she twirls her hair around her finger* "Buy me a drink."
Me: Could she be the one?
Goes back to my place. She fucks like a savage animal and she literally roars like a tiger during orgasm as she straddles me in the cowgirl position.

Three weeks later
Shows up at my house with a kitchen knife.
Her: "Why didn't you return my call last night?!"
Me: Oh God, she's psychotic. Not again.

demon.jpg

Last edited:
A female demon or succubus. I don't know why but I seem to be a magnet for hot women who are borderline sociopaths, so I guess that has something to do with it. It is part of the reason why I avoid relationships like the bubonic plague.

Hot girl: "High you're really cute and you are so witty." *giggles and bats her eyes as she twirls her hair around her finger* "Buy me a drink."
Goes back to my place. She fucks like a savage animal and she literally roars like a tiger during orgasm as she straddles me in the cowgirl position.

Three weeks later

View attachment 107215
Being a demon myself, she's not really my style. ?

Three weeks later

View attachment 107215
I swear this could be some kind of Warhammer 40K Slaaneshi fanart.

Which would it be?

I vote Bigfoot.

I saw a low-budget comedy movie few years ago about a guy who falls in love with Bigfoot. I can't remember it too clearly...I think it began as some kind of fraternity hazing in the woods. Bigfoot comes along and rapes a guy, but he enjoys it. Taking a liking to the guy, Bigfoot drags him off into the woods. The guy has an epiphany and realizes that he's gay...gay for Bigfoot, and they have a love affair. I forget what all the other characters were up to, but there was other stuff going on, too.

The movie was thoroughly amateurish and low-quality in every was, but it was kinda funny if you could accept it for what it was.

Back