If you could have sex with any imaginary animal or creature...

Tentacles monster that will use me as their seed bed and suck milk out of my breast.the feeling of they putting eggs in me and its growing and i have to lay those egg soon is unbearable

Some kind of alien but not the scary one from Sigorny Weaver (by the way she DID get pregnant from the alien in the move... very zoo)

I imagine a future with some careful bioengineering.women if they choose would be modified with a membrane and muscle which clamps around the knot stimulating the large dog and preventing him from retracting until he is flacid. The dog would be modified to hump periodically after he is tied when he feels the woman pressure his knot.

then for those who so choose both would be modified to enable conception.

well I'd take a slime...can take on any form during intercourse so practically a Ditto and that covers almost everything 😅

lola-bunny-space-jam.jpg
OG Lola Bunny from Space Jam, the good one with Jordan not the Labron "Lame-O" James.

Or an Asari from Mass Effect.

Last edited:
well I guess a winged unicorn (female) :D and maybe a satyr too? (female of course even though they claim satyrs can only be male) oh and a zebra... that one is still missing on the list :D

I'd love to be fucked by the Bahamut Dragon from the Final Fantasy series, more specifically the incarnation that appears in FFX. I often fantasisied about that while playing the game. Many a fight was lost when he appeared on screen 😅

Back