If you could have sex with any imaginary animal or creature...

Whenever I'm in a submissive mood, I find that a male dragon (somewhat larger than myself) would be the IDEAL partner to submit to. And when I'm feeling dominant, a dragoness would have my undivided attention (and MAYBE my clutch of eggs).

A female demon or succubus. I don't know why but I seem to be a magnet for hot women who are borderline sociopaths, so I guess that has something to do with it. It is part of the reason why I avoid relationships like the bubonic plague.

Hot girl: "High you're really cute and you are so witty." *giggles and bats her eyes as she twirls her hair around her finger* "Buy me a drink."
Me: Could she be the one?
Goes back to my place. She fucks like a savage animal and she literally roars like a tiger during orgasm as she straddles me in the cowgirl position.

Three weeks later
Shows up at my house with a kitchen knife.
Her: "Why didn't you return my call last night?!"
Me: Oh God, she's psychotic. Not again.

View attachment 107215
JAJAJA
Tuve una encuentro con una chica como describes...fue en su coche y en un descampado en nose donde....
Sentí por primera vez lo que una mujer llega a convertirse al follar...la cara de demonio sexual no se me olvida...sentí entre miedo y excitación...me puso tan cachondo la situación que la deje saciada de lo que iba buscando...decir que nos conocimos por los antiguos chat MSN de los móviles Nokia n95

Back