If you could have sex with any imaginary animal or creature...

Specific Characters
Maid Marion (Robin Hood)
Judy Hops
Lola Bunny
Krystal Fox
Rainbow Dash
Fluttershy

General Female/Futa Creatures
Succubus
Dragoness
Vampiress
Angel
Snake Woman
Xenomorph Drone from Aliens
Giant Eagle

General Male Creatures
Werewolf

https://e621.net/posts/1472323?q=mrsafetylion <------- If a well-hung werewolf took me like this, I would die of happiness
Yes, I'm clearly going to have for. Or any other dragon, if they don't get too big. I don't care about gender, wouldn't have anything against a male dragon. Against a werewolf also no matter whether male or female. Whereby faith would prefer male. And yes, just like you said, a werewolf in the typical style of Skyrim or the typical werewolf Crinos of WoD. Him as Risen you hugging, warming, fur overzogene you dear and loving cuddly blanket 😍😋🤤😍😍

Does anyone else have the desire to get fucked by pokemon? I've always dreamed about being with Growlithe. I can't watch the cartoon anymore without getting turned on.

I was obsessed with the movie Narnia as a kid. I think is was because all of the animals were sentient and able to talk. After the wolves, even tho they were the bad guys, the gryphons were my second favorite from that movie.
No way! 😅 So it wasn't just me! The wolves, gryphons and even Aslan were sexy!

Also explains why I love the Direwolves from Game of Thrones.

Werewolf, Weredog, Weretiger... Pretty much any Canid or Feline Were and maybe a few others. Vampire, Centaur, Dragon, Incubus, Satyr, Elves, Cerberus, Griffin, Phoenix, Angels, Demons.. Someone said a Shapeshift above and I guess that's what I'd choose if it could do all of these and more.

Back