If you could have sex with any imaginary animal or creature...

Midna from Zelda Twilight Princess
Midna yes of course, but what about Wolf Link? Link is already a stud. In wolf form you get raw instinct, rough loving that comes with feral-ness and let's not forget about that lovely red rocket of his. This is why TP Link is best Link imo! :love:

A werewolf, would love him to hold me close, bite my shoulder and knotfuck me until I pass out against his chest.
A centaur, a gorgeous muscular one based on a Friesian or a slender little twinky kinda dude with blonde hair and an elegant palomino body, let them kiss me and stroke me and then get me to brush down all their hard to reach spots and slowly stroke them erect.
A dragon, would love one with a long tongue to rim me then tonguefuck me deep while their teeth scrape me. I reckon their saliva would feel a bit like waxplay, stinging and burning as it drips over my naked writhing body.
Or a naga, a big strong snakeperson with gorgeous hemipenes inside their cloaca, let me slip my fingers inside them, tease them with my tongue before it all slips out and he demands to fill every hole I have.
I would totally be a monsterfucker if I could.

Last edited:
I'd also adore being dominated by a big muscular lady orc, have her hold me down and ride my face relentlessly, let me come up gasping and then kiss her slick off of my face, pull me to her hard and thrust her tongue in my mouth, her tusks only just avoiding cutting my lips.

This may sound lame but I would like to meet every mythical creature especially ones that can speak human language and just talk to them about what makes them horny and sort of work my way into a sexual situation with them.

Errr fantasy? Centaur, mermaid, really love lahmias, harpies, various pokemon, and have a thing for xenomorph facehuggers too. Love the fantasy of eggs being laid inside and then you either puke them up or push them out of your vag/butt. Maybe just carry the egg for a small portion of the gestation time, push them out so they aren't hatching and bursting through you. (If you play the Sims 4, look up the mod Nisa's Wicked Perversions. Has the option to have sims lay eggs, I LOVE it!)

Last edited:
An extremely niche answer, but a Nimbat. Small, sapient, but feral tendencies, and shapely for an only slightly anthropomorphic body, without ill fitting breasts. (I've certainly got nothing against breasts, but they get forced on to some creature concepts.)

Arcanine from Pokemon is my first thought but other than Pokemon, I would say a gryphon! Such a majestic and beautiful creature. Not to mention how amazing it would be to feel his fur on my back as he breeds me!!

This may not be as interesting as some answers but if there ever was a breed of cat big enough, that would be my fantasy. Maybe just a female cat though, I've heard how painful and spikey a tom cat's dick can be for another female cat. They might be a little difficult since not even a cat knows what a cat wants, but it would be so rewarding In the end

I'd want a kitsune first and foremost. But as a close second I'd pick a werewolf. Some kind of goo creature could be fun too. Just sink into it and let it fuck me or drain my sexual fluids while I sleep.

I'm a naughty carnivorous cat-boy that has a thing for larger, ungulate ladies; basically MILFy big-tiddy cowgirls/holstaurs/minotaurides and bucentaurides (the cow variants), or stronk, fat-butted centaurides and horse morphs in general. Why not a creature that is a fusion of both? Can't I get both the big milky cow tiddys and the big fat mare butt in one large package?
445352f651b981ec726b4e2064124edf3f18e4e7.jpgf8212339472a7852e6ec2d03ab86424cf56e68b7.png86a6283531d0dec7517c9686842b53e775244bdf.jpge4fca4f5031797af897fd8eb9377f11db50efd27.png8ae502fb0bf89a7b466de65112dd4c94.jpeg

Back