If you could have sex with any imaginary animal or creature...

You fool, you absolute buffoon. It is a Pokemon. A Pokemon that just so happens to be able to transform into basically anything it's seen....

You could also fuck it in gelatin form for a unique experience
I've seen some good pron of Ditto using it's shapeshifting abilities...

Most canine, ursines, big cat likes and equines. So unicorns, pegasi, werwolves, kitsunes... and also dragons and griffons

Oh, this is easy. A female velociraptor (of the fake Jurassic Park variety) given I wouldn't be killed, haha. Or just Blue herself from Jurassic World. In fact, I used AI Dungeon to simulate becoming one's mate on a lost island and that's been fantastic.

As she's riding me, I'd look up longingly at her and whisper... "Clever girl".

74add696a50a8be39b050a0876e0a8e0.jpg

Last edited:
A prehistoric Equus giganteus...after her coat has been trimmed down to a tight covering hugging her muscular frame.

If I had to choose an imaginary creature, then Maya from Sofurry. She's a bipedal mercenary kuvasz bitch with anatomically correct pussy, butthole, and ten teats. It would be fun just for a unique experience.
As for mythical beasts, a werewolf or unicorn could be fun (assuming they're anatomically correct).

I have sex with imaginary creatures all the time...

Oh, you mean fantastic creatures! I'm not really into horses, but there's an experiment I'd like to run. You know how unicorns only allow virgins near them? I'd like to find out what happens if that changes mid-visit.

I would love to be bred Toothless who would be able to mpreg me by filling my ass with cum and then depositing an egg through his cock. The egg would be nurtured by his cum it floats around in and it would be ready in a week. He would replace the cum every day by fucking my ass till I overflowed with his sweet cum, and I would deepthroat him every day till he filled my belly as my sole source of nutrition. Then on the day the egg is ready, he would fuck me until a special cum would stick the egg to his cock and he would yank it out of me. He would fuck me whenever, however he wanted to and eventually the offspring of ours would grow big enough to breed me as the breeder of the night fury population.

Idk if this counts, but i wanna fuck scooby doos ass hard, as well as brian Griffin from family guy.

Back