If you could have sex with any imaginary animal or creature...

Well I am a horse slut. So I would have to say that I would love to have an amazing sexual relationship with a centaur. God yes. View attachment 109026
I love that piece. I forgot how many years it's been since I saved a copy onto my hard drive.

*Edit:
Oops, I erred; this picture is only 2 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
A werewolf would definitely be my #1. There's the giant knotted cock, muscular body, warm fur, thick wolf ass, and the best part, the fact that he could bite me and turn me into a werewolf too.

A female demon or succubus. I don't know why but I seem to be a magnet for hot women who are borderline sociopaths, so I guess that has something to do with it. It is part of the reason why I avoid relationships like the bubonic plague.

Hot girl: "High you're really cute and you are so witty." *giggles and bats her eyes as she twirls her hair around her finger* "Buy me a drink."
Me: Could she be the one?
Goes back to my place. She fucks like a savage animal and she literally roars like a tiger during orgasm as she straddles me in the cowgirl position.

Three weeks later
Shows up at my house with a kitchen knife.
Her: "Why didn't you return my call last night?!"
Me: Oh God, she's psychotic. Not again.

View attachment 107215
its funny cause its true.......... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

A beautiful centaur. Or is it a centauress? Female of the species. Or hermaphrodite, or transgender, or just very feminine looking. I'm not super picky, just sexy human half and horse bottom. You know that's a ride.

The term you're looking for is "Centauride."
Interesting, thanks!

Centaurides are obviously my number one on the fantasy creature list, but there's more. Mermaids, driders, lamias/nagas, harpies. Basically anyone who looks like they belong in the anime series Monster Musume.

Now, if we were to rule out creatures with a human half or humanoid body type?
Pegasuses, unicorns, etc are pretty hot. Not going to lie, the mares of My Little Pony do it for me. Fluttershy and Princess Luna especially.

Pokemon, well, Gardevoir is the obvious answer, but also Blaziken, Xatu, Mew, Vulpix and Ninetales, most anything Eevee evolves into, and more. Heck the way Shadman draws Mewtwo I'd tap that.

Digimon has some. Gatomon, Angewomon, Lillymon, the furry's favorite Renamon, and Ranamon.

Interesting, thanks!

Centaurides are obviously my number one on the fantasy creature list, but there's more. Mermaids, driders, lamias/nagas, harpies. Basically anyone who looks like they belong in the anime series Monster Musume.

Now, if we were to rule out creatures with a human half or humanoid body type?
Pegasuses, unicorns, etc are pretty hot. Not going to lie, the mares of My Little Pony do it for me. Fluttershy and Princess Luna especially.

Pokemon, well, Gardevoir is the obvious answer, but also Blaziken, Xatu, Mew, Vulpix and Ninetales, most anything Eevee evolves into, and more. Heck the way Shadman draws Mewtwo I'd tap that.

Digimon has some. Gatomon, Angewomon, Lillymon, the furry's favorite Renamon, and Ranamon.
Rarity butt bonk.gif
I'm partial to Rarity's butt.

Back