How to make a dominant dog?

androvop4

Lurker

I'm planning to get a dog in the near future and I want to become her bitch. How do I make her dominant? Many people say that it is necessary to do what he wants, not to look into his eyes, but to lower his gaze. Is it true?

The thing is, you do not want to do that from a practical point of view.
Having a large disobedient dog who does not behave well and thinks he can do whatever because you have a kink is a recipe for a disaster.
Either you are going to get hurt, your dog is going to get hurt or your dog will hurt someone else at which point you will have effectively killed him.

Quit this bullshit, you are getting a living animal, not a sex toy and about 10% of what you are going to do with him is sex, the rest is normal life.

Any dog is going to act horny and a little forceful when having sex, that should be enough to satisfy your kink without raising a spoiled, disobedient problematic animal.

The thing is, you do not want to do that from a practical point of view.
Having a large disobedient dog who does not behave well and thinks he can do whatever because you have a kink is a recipe for a disaster.
Either you are going to get hurt, your dog is going to get hurt or your dog will hurt someone else at which point you will have effectively killed him.

Quit this bullshit, you are getting a living animal, not a sex toy and about 10% of what you are going to do with him is sex, the rest is normal life.

Any dog is going to act horny and a little forceful when having sex, that should be enough to satisfy your kink without raising a spoiled, disobedient problematic animal.
I don't know, but my ex-girlfriend is different. As she said, her dog was dominant at home, but calm in public.

I don't know, but my ex-girlfriend is different. As she said, her dog was dominant at home, but calm in public.
It depends on what you call dominant. My dog will grab me and fuck my mouth with quite a bit of force and stuff like that, yet I do not call him my master and I do not have to do whatever he wants and I look into his eyes as much as I want.

I'm planning to get a dog in the near future and I want to become her bitch. How do I make her dominant? Many people say that it is necessary to do what he wants, not to look into his eyes, but to lower his gaze. Is it true?
Uhhh.... You sure your not looking for a abusive "relationship"?

What your asking for is trouble without proper knowing what they want.

It's about mutual respect of each other. You both know what you want... You both can "process" it in your own ways. So mainly if they are feeling it type of thing. I was just lucky my past Mate was exactly dominant yet gentle while also having a intelligence to express herself in a daily basis.

Like the others have said, you don't want to share a house with an uncontrollable dog. There needs to be some sort of balance. You can be submissive during sex if you want, but what about the rest of the time?

It's really no different from any D/s relationship. The sub decides how much control the Dom is allowed to have. Doing it the other way around is not healthy.

Not trying to be helpful.
If the question is regarding abusing a dog or teaching them the wrong things then you can go ahead and fuck off.
Or, and hear me out, you could tell them that it’s a bad idea and why. Now pes already did that but you were the first comment

Last edited:
Back