How much do you masturbate?

Depends. I had to reach my mid 30s to explore the joys of edging and heating up over a time. I do have times when I masturbate 3-4 times per day. Mostly to release stress. But then I have times when I heat up over days, maybe 1 - 2 weeks. And these orgasms are totally different then the usual.

Anyway, there are an amazing palette of orgasms! I also found out that ejaculation and orgasm can be sseparated, resulting in multiple cumshots before I finally reach the climax.

I love exploring my own body!

Everyday, sometimes more than once a day, i wish i had someone to help me reduce my masturbation though, or at least my orgasms

Used to do it af least two times a day, but now i edge for a few days so i can get a bigger load. I like laying down and shooting it onto my chest/stomach

Depending on the time of month. Basically during my fertile time about evry other day. Rarly during the rest of the month.

The limit does not exist, sometimes its 3-4, sometimes well over 10. Easily needed to bust 4 times within a span of an hour, being hypersexual with no cooldown is something else 🥵😭🙃

so I don't masturbate all that often anymore, about once to twice a week. My partner gets the brunt of my "frustration" now lol. She lives for it after all

Back