How much do you masturbate?

My libido varies wildly. It can range from forgetting to nut for a few months to never being able to get it down despite cumming 8 times already today.

Very often usually every 2 days with one day break and then i came 3 times in the day and love to watch dogs mating with woman and other animals

Everyday when I can/want. Kind of annoying when I want to but have other stuff to do.

On average, once a day every day. On a good day, 5x. On a bad day, 0x. I like to edge tho too - so play w my Dick all evening but not always cum. Build it up.

Depends. I had to reach my mid 30s to explore the joys of edging and heating up over a time. I do have times when I masturbate 3-4 times per day. Mostly to release stress. But then I have times when I heat up over days, maybe 1 - 2 weeks. And these orgasms are totally different then the usual.

Anyway, there are an amazing palette of orgasms! I also found out that ejaculation and orgasm can be sseparated, resulting in multiple cumshots before I finally reach the climax.

I love exploring my own body!

Everyday, sometimes more than once a day, i wish i had someone to help me reduce my masturbation though, or at least my orgasms

Back