How much do you masturbate?

I jerk it at a minimum two times a day and my upper limit recently has been 8 but I can't do that every day. 5 times a day Is pretty normal though

Countless times per day, just over and over when I lived alone. I don't live alone now, so I don't have to. Most often, I do it when I handcuff one of my housemates to a chair, wrists and ankles, and I masturbate in front of her, then I spend about an hour physically edging her, and making myself cum again.

Im kinda weird, I jerk off only when Im comfortable mentally and physically. Which is rare since im not with anyone right now. I fully believe that once I  am with someone I'll turn into a rutting horn-dog though.

Between my nympho female husky, and my male who doesn't seem to have an off switch..... Its not common lol

As much as I can but with work I only get maybe 3-4 times a week. What I don't mind I enjoy being needy and looking forward to when I can finally get off.

Once a day. I almost always feel some degree of shame for doing it and hearing about the frequency of other people really helps me feel less shame.

Once a day. I almost always feel some degree of shame for doing it and hearing about the frequency of other people really helps me feel less shame.
Why would you feel shame? Nearly every higher animal on the planet masturbates. Nobody cares if you crank it. As a matter of fact, it is expected. If I could ask any interview questions I wanted I would include “do you masturbate” among them. If you said no I’d guess you were a liar and say goodbye. With very few exceptions, all people masturbate. Your grandma, the librarian, your high school guidance counselor, even priests and nuns do it.

Btw, you ever heard of a reverse exorcism? That’s when the devil tells the priest to exit the little boy. 🍻

at least once a day btwa that a few times it depends if I have time and if I am alone - and this is since she passed away, unfortunately, my beloved female dog now wants to be covered

2 or 3 times a day but only on the weekends since thats my only free time. There's no time for me to do it during the week cuz of work and classes :gsd_sad:

Why would you feel shame? Nearly every higher animal on the planet masturbates. Nobody cares if you crank it. As a matter of fact, it is expected. If I could ask any interview questions I wanted I would include “do you masturbate” among them. If you said no I’d guess you were a liar and say goodbye. With very few exceptions, all people masturbate. Your grandma, the librarian, your high school guidance counselor, even priests and nuns do it.

Btw, you ever heard of a reverse exorcism? That’s when the devil tells the priest to exit the little boy. 🍻
I'm not saying my shame is rational. I'm well aware my shame is completely irrational. It's a result of indoctrination and trauma. I'm just saying that forums like this help to remind me that masturbation is normal.

I'm not saying my shame is rational. I'm well aware my shame is completely irrational. It's a result of indoctrination and trauma. I'm just saying that forums like this help to remind me that masturbation is normal.
Gotcha. That’s unfortunate. I’m glad it’s helping.

Not as much physically as I used to since I started edging but the mental side is still the same, especially after being here with some of the amazing ladies! 😍

Back