How much do you masturbate?

Haha...yeah it's just like that tbh...I am used to it now tho...again no choice but to get used to it:)
I don’t know your situation, but my last marriage was like that. After ten years I served her with divorce papers and offered to let her officially join the friends I don’t have sex with group.

Usualy 2-3 times a day, but lately I often can't find the time, so it's 0-2 times a day, but atleast once every two days.

But iam 34 now, maybe I just get old xD

On coke I mastabate for hours? fantasy about people I hate funking them turns me on big time

Really depends on what I have to do for the day. If im just chillin at home all day, could be 5 or 6 times. But when during the summer when im working 60+ hours a week might only be once a day. But, I almost always rub one out in the shower.

Use to be.. about six times a day due to depression hah.. now that I am doing things to help myself about once a week.

Once a night to sleep more relaxed. Sometimes I masturbate in the morning if I wake up in the mood. Or I might go without it for a day or two.

It varies for me. Maybe once every couple of days. Maybe not for a couple of weeks at a time. The longer I go the better the orgasm though.

Back