How much do you masturbate?

Not much anymore honestly. Pent up as fuck.

S/O like a fucking idiot peeks in a hard to get to bottom steel drawer. Sees a nice “assortment” and gave me shit for it.

Haven’t had a moment of privacy and been wallowing in shame since.

The moment they are away I might make up for lost time.

Not much anymore honestly. Pent up as fuck.

S/O like a fucking idiot peeks in a hard to get to bottom steel drawer. Sees a nice “assortment” and gave me shit for it.

Haven’t had a moment of privacy and been wallowing in shame since.

The moment they are away I might make up for lost time.
Yeah, sex toys and accoutrements can be difficult to hide. I hid mine from a partner for about a month by leaving them in her closet, in a bag. She never found it. I was able to sneak the bag away to my own place I was able to get and had them on display in a glass cabinet. She came over and saw them. Didn't say anything. Animal themed dildos and all.
I used to masturbate everyday but my [new] partner wears me the frick out about twice a week. Also I like to save some the day before so I might come 4 times a week solo... although I'm a bit of horny tiger and get an extra one in.
Of course, I only mentioned when I cum. If we talk about non-completion ones, oh, hell yeah, more. 3 times a day maybe. I don't have privacy either (roommate) so I might do it more if I was alone.
When it gets warmer out, I'll lady fap on the back patio while getting baked. Good times.

Used to be daily. Then my wife switched schedules at work and is now home most nights. Now I'm getting laid 3 maybe for time a week. Don't have time to anymore except on the two nights she works.

It depends on mood and workday. On workday with parents almost not a single time. Usually three times a week and when I am having free empty flat I go crazy for over five times. Mostly because during the time I pick lots of hot content together and when I am able to take time I enjoy them all at the same time, if not it keeps up to more several days. Maximum was like 6 times. For the 7th try I was too much out of breath ehhehe

At least once a day otherwise im constantly thinking of different scenarios of watching girls getting fucked by big animals 🙃

I'm getting older now so the reality of life drives the mood to self-please. Weekly, I probably do 3-4 times, sometimes more if the stimulation is present.

Back