How much do you masturbate?

2-5 times a day, most often 4 times a day I'd say. Sometimes all I can think about is sex and literally spend the whole day jerking off. My personal best is cumming 14 times in a single day.

Usually about twice a day, sometimes more but rarely less. I actually don't beat off much on the weekends, which makes Mondays pretty fun haha!

I love her. She is quite a nympho before heat but during is always the best. After the first time I just leave it out and let her let me know when she wants it. Such a sweet girl.
Mines quite a nympho too, especially in heat.

What breed is yours? Mine is a beautiful pitbull. And do you only enjoy females? I kinda like a knot myself too
I'm zoo-bi. I have both, but this is the first male I've had that doesn't mount. We do oral tho, and handies, on rare occasions he lets me mount him.

I'm zoo-bi. I have both, but this is the first male I've had that doesn't mount. We do oral tho, and handies, on rare occasions he lets me mount him.
My male mounts me often times when I'm in his sister or with one of my fwb who know about my zoo fetish

I don't masturbate that often, maybe once or twice a week. It just feels so much better when I don't do it every day. It sucks being this into the idea of making out with a dog but only being able to jerk off to a video. I've only had a doggy-make-out session twice and both times were infinitely better than the videos I watch but until I have a dog of my own, this will have to do.

Back