How much do you masturbate?

Oh yes I definitely do!! Just about any opportunity I can get to do so as well!! I even enjoy masturbating with other people of all walks of life. Makes it a little more fun and hotter to stoke with and or for other people as well as watch them doing their thing and getting off to you getting off!!💦💦🍆😈 I’m always looking to meet new friends who’re pervy with similar interests. Usually keep my DM open
In fact I’m currently having a stroke session as we speak. It’s been a long day at work and need to unwind a little bit.😉🤭😈

more than anyone should im perverted guy into guys girls and i love to be a cock sucking creampie eating and love to fantasize about the most slutiest and perverted thoughts while jerking off and hoping i might someday make a vid of me cuckold a dog cock and eat a pussy that a guy and a dog filled with their loads while the cum is leaking all over my face and chin and giving the dog ang guy sloppy bjs

well at least once a day. and mostly for 20 min. sometimes when i get really into it it's like 6 times a day over a few hours or just goon for 7 hours + plus

Ince a day, sometimes twice. On rare occasions three times. When I was younger it would be 3-4 and sometimes as much at 7 or 8

Usually 2, sometimes 3 times a day. If I'm really horny and haven't gotten any in awhile. It can be 5 or more times.

Realistically I only get to a few times a week, maybe 1-2. I'm working on doing it more because I fucking love masturbating
Given that you're a woman I just don't understand why you would eo that when it's so easy for just about any woman to get a random dick. Especially if you are that horny.

Sometimes 5 to 8 times a day, then I'll go days just forgetting to. I actually masturbate less when I'm single, which is odd to me. It's like being in a relation kick it into overdrive.

Back