How many dogs have you mated with?

I’ve had experiences with 8 dogs. 5 of them were 1-3 experiences each and the other 3 were at least year long continuous relationships. One was 4 years.
Two huskies
A chocolate lab
A golden lab
A boxer
A GSH
Two mix breeds

Around 70 male dogs and far fewer females over 50-odd years. A vast majority were one-shot quickies with neighborhood dogs who either showed up at my house, or joined me on walks in the woods. Most of this happened in my wild and crazy youth, but I still remember all of their names, if I knew them in the first place.

I'm on dog number 7 of my own in the same time frame. My relationships with them were, of course, much different.

Around 70 male dogs and far fewer females over 50-odd years. A vast majority were one-shot quickies with neighborhood dogs who either showed up at my house, or joined me on walks in the woods. Most of this happened in my wild and crazy youth, but I still remember all of their names, if I knew them in the first place.

I'm on dog number 7 of my own in the same time frame. My relationships with them were, of course, much different.
Wow. how did you do it?

Wow. how did you do it?
You have to take into consideration that this mostly happened a very long time ago. It was a different time, most people let their dogs roam freely. At least, "out in the country" where I lived. Also, most male doggos were not neutered.

Basically, neighbor dogs would come to visit and play with my dog(s) and I would invite them in for a romp. Maybe they could somehow tell their friends that I was willing to provide certain services. I had some "frequent fliers" who would appear at my door several times a month. I suppose I could be accused of taking advantage of them, or they might have been taking advantage of me, who knows?

The last time I had sex with a dog that was not mine was more than 25 years ago. Knowing what I know now and how things are today, I wouldn't have done it and no one else should.

Last edited:
You have to take into consideration that this mostly happened a very long time ago. It was a different time, most people let their dogs roam freely. At least, "out in the country" where I lived. Also, most male doggos were not neutered.

Basically, neighbor dogs would come to visit and play with my dog(s) and I would invite them in for a romp. Maybe they could somehow tell their friends that I was willing to provide certain services. I had some "frequent fliers" who would appear at my door several times a month. I suppose I could be accused of taking advantage of them, or they might have been taking advantage of me, who knows?
Wow crazy. Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

4, 4 different knots have been in me in my life!

Favorite knot was when I was balls deep once in a cute little college bitch I brought home and the dog mounted me.

He fucked me and I fucked her with every thrust he drove into me. Was honestly perfectly kinky and just poured so much cum in her as my ass got filled too.

Back