How many dogs have you mated with?

Be with a lot of mle dogs, lil Rave, just last year , I have had a border, four different danes..
I hope by some where in the future is a mare and gsd, mutts and husky, pitt bill. But I should just love my wife.

3. My old GSD (RIP) and my two current dogs.
My old GSD boy died at 15, my malinois girl is currently 15 and my GSD is 6. Must be doing something right if they tend to live that long.

How many dog lovers have you had in your life?
Hmmm... Several weeks ago my friend and I were having a conversation about me being a Zoophile and this very question came up. At first I responded: "I don't really know." When I went back home I pondered this for a few days, recounting all of the female dogs I've fucked over the years, starting when I was 13. When I visited him again a week later I answered him saying: "I have very clear memory of at least 25 bitches, and I know that there are more but I just can't recall the individual dogs." So I would say 25 to 30 female dogs, at least. All, except for a few, have been daily regular "matings" over the last 51 years of my life.

Difficult to make a precise account, some I did not know the name so I can not remember them with absolutely precision, while those that I remember with love are Rommel, Black, Ursus, Tyson, Rotty, Orso, Athos, Pitty and Nerone, all dominant males and with whom I've mated multiple times. Having to make an approximate count of individual dogs, I could count 20/25 wondeful male dogs!

Last edited:
I have only mated with one dog. It is a Burnese mountain dog/mastiff cross. He was my first and he is pretty huge, both in his size and what he is packing. I'm surprised that I can take him! Looking forward to more experiences down the road with more dogs.

One but lost to old age I don't think I'm ever replace her not in that way anyway she was such a flirty dog always offering herself to me she loved me and I love her thay say u have one sole mate for life she was mine I'm not like see animals and fuck them I have to get to know there unique personalitys first and that takes time thay have emotions just as we do and some days might not want to but others there all over u but that's life

Aside from my two companions now, I've had a female husky (when I was younger) and a male king shepherd later on that, unfortunately, passed (age).

Back