How many dogs have you mated with?

Zero... It is easier said than done.
Timing, location and availability is the name of the game.

Five, but only two partners that were actually mine.
Six counting my friend's rotty who took my virginity when I was younger.

He mounted me while I was bent over picking something up off the floor, I instinctively pushed him off of me.
After a couple weeks the thought just kept popping into my head again and again, it began to turn me on so much that I eventually succumbed to it- I absolutely HAD to try it, so I hung out there as much as possible hoping for the chance to let him have his way with me as soon as the opportunity presented itself, which thankfully it did and it was absolutely amazing!!!
I've been hooked ever since. ☺️

Though that was the only time I had enough privacy to have the pleasure of being mounted by him, I did manage to stroke him off with a bit of licking and sucking behind the couch a couple of times (not counting times I had to abort) but it was SO risky. But I suppose that just added to the excitement of it for me. 😸

The last time I had the pleasure it was with my cousins' Siberian Husky when I was staying the night. I had a few drinks in me that night and couldn't resist the chance to go for it, risky or not. Not sure I could have resisted sober tbh though especially with the way he approached me. 😳
(Huskies are such an amazing breed btw- such natural and intuitive lovers!)
i see that all dogs are happy around you

technically one but he was a friends gshep and too derpy so he slipped in and then slipped out and that was that… I got sexually frustrated so got my friend to fuck me instead lol. currently raising a six month old Doberman boy so paws crossed!!!

technically one but he was a friends gshep and too derpy so he slipped in and then slipped out and that was that… I got sexually frustrated so got my friend to fuck me instead lol. currently raising a six month old Doberman boy so paws crossed!!!
You needing to keep a hand to helping him. I tries to putting my hand in between my legs to guide🎀

Back