How many dogs have you mated with?

Once i was past 20 there was no reason to keep counting. I kinda feel like a slut now though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
oh gosh, I am so envious, you are awesome xx
And being a slut isn't a bad thing, unless you think it is, to me it just means you enjoy sex and that is natural

Only one my stud Rex. However, One of my friends, she has a Dane mix named King. We became friends last year and recently I've found out she is also into zoo. So last week we were talking about to make a plan for coming weekend that she would take my Rex and King would fuck me. But to be honest I'm not sure. Because I'm exclusive with Rex and never see myself with any other dog. But for her it's not a big deal

Only one my stud Rex. However, One of my friends, she has a Dane mix named King. We became friends last year and recently I've found out she is also into zoo. So last week we were talking about to make a plan for coming weekend that she would take my Rex and King would fuck me. But to be honest I'm not sure. Because I'm exclusive with Rex and never see myself with any other dog. But for her it's not a big deal
Don't worry, you'll like it

dogs dont care about monogumy

Back