How many dogs have you mated with?

Five, but only two partners that were actually mine.
Six counting my friend's rotty who took my virginity when I was younger.

He mounted me while I was bent over picking something up off the floor, I instinctively pushed him off of me.
After a couple weeks the thought just kept popping into my head again and again, it began to turn me on so much that I eventually succumbed to it- I absolutely HAD to try it, so I hung out there as much as possible hoping for the chance to let him have his way with me as soon as the opportunity presented itself, which thankfully it did and it was absolutely amazing!!!
I've been hooked ever since. ☺️

Though that was the only time I had enough privacy to have the pleasure of being mounted by him, I did manage to stroke him off with a bit of licking and sucking behind the couch a couple of times (not counting times I had to abort) but it was SO risky. But I suppose that just added to the excitement of it for me. 😸

The last time I had the pleasure it was with my cousins' Siberian Husky when I was staying the night. I had a few drinks in me that night and couldn't resist the chance to go for it, risky or not. Not sure I could have resisted sober tbh though especially with the way he approached me. 😳
(Huskies are such an amazing breed btw- such natural and intuitive lovers!)

Do we count mating as any form of sexual encounter or penetration only? If it's not just penetration, then 6. I haven't had a chance to experience penetration, though, so if that's it, 0.

5 in total

1 german shepherd that I rimmed, sucked his cock, and let mount me

a 2nd german shepherd that I only did oral with

two mastiffs that I only did oral with

and a cocker spaniel that I also only did oral with.
And your fav was????

Hi
New here
Its a shame if people just want to know you just because of your sexual preferences
We all like what we like but it shouldn't define us totally
This kinda taboo stuff has to be kept in the dark mainly as its not everyone's cup of tea!
Hence the anonymity on here!
A lovely person is just that...lovely.
If you manage to find that and they enjoy the same as you
HEAVEN!!

Back