are your zoo exclusive?

• I'm zoo exclusive

Votes: 408 34.8%
  • I'm not zoo exclusive

Votes: 685 58.5%
  • I'm Involuntarily celibate - Incel

Votes: 78 6.7%

• Total voters
I'm involuntary celibate with animals, since I'm into animals that are high maintainence like horses and cattle. I find that more guys find me physically attractive than the other way round, which is much worse than it sounds... I end up unintentionally hurting a lot of people's feelings. I'm not zoo exclusive but the idea of zoo excites me more than any relationship, unless it's a relationship with a farmer who likes zoo as well (so basically any farmer).

I'm involuntary celibate with animals, since I'm into animals that are high maintainence like horses and cattle.
Yeah, I feel that. Being attracted to large animals like horses can be difficult due to the high costs of owning one. Been struggling with this since puberty.

Last edited:
I've always been zoo-exclusive and into dogs only. I think it depends on the experiences and the journey you took. In my case, my relationship to humans was destroyed in childhood. At the same time i met a friends family dog and it was the first time i could trust and put down my defense shield. Happened at such a young age that eventually burned in and set my identification for good. And when puberty came...well what do you get interested in....your own species, which you cant really understand or feel comfortable to be close proximity or that species you love? That all never happened conscious and i always believed, since i was raised that way, when the right human girl comes, she will turn that little switch in my head and all will be good. Well, the girl came there was no switch and it was a complete disaster..I loved and respected her as a friend..but trying to be intimate felt like having a doctors appointment at the clinic..no fear all safe...but no feelings, no admiration, no desire for that body. Same goes for other animals.

I've always been zoo-exclusive and into dogs only. I think it depends on the experiences and the journey you took. In my case, my relationship to humans was destroyed in childhood. At the same time i met a friends family dog and it was the first time i could trust and put down my defense shield. Happened at such a young age that eventually burned in and set my identification for good. And when puberty came...well what do you get interested in....your own species, which you cant really understand or feel comfortable to be close proximity or that species you love? That all never happened conscious and i always believed, since i was raised that way, when the right human girl comes, she will turn that little switch in my head and all will be good. Well, the girl came there was no switch and it was a complete disaster..I loved and respected her as a friend..but trying to be intimate felt like having a doctors appointment at the clinic..no fear all safe...but no feelings, no admiration, no desire for that body. Same goes for other animals.
You have to follow the path that the soul prompts. If this path is only for dogs, then you have to walk it until the end.

Yes. I am at peace with it now and I consider it special to have that relationship. But the road was not easy, I felt alone, very ashamed....cursed..
Only when i discovered other zoos..and with adulthood, realizing, that others arent better zhan me or even perfect i started to get more comfy. And now i am a greymuzzle:p

As i mentioned before, i would love to share this live with the right woman but until i meet her I'm happy with my dog alone. So exclusive till i meet the right person iff she comes in our life she will be welcome iff she does not I'll be just with my dog.
Funny definition of exclusivity. But I see your point.

Indeed and in general I find it a little deplorable when the animal is just a substitute for a human partner, but of course it should be ok as long as the four-legged partner is treated nicely and being respected. And it is great that in your case you are so open about it. I lost more than one zoo friend because at some point they met a human partner and gave up being a zoo altogether which also meant that they were beginning to condemn this kind of lifestyle.

Funny definition of exclusivity. But I see your point.

Indeed and in general I find it a little deplorable when the animal is just a substitute for a human partner, but of course it should be ok as long as the four-legged partner is treated nicely and being respected. And it is great that in your case you are so open about it. I lost more than one zoo friend because at some point they met a human partner and gave up being a zoo altogether which also meant that they were beginning to condemn this kind of lifestyle.
I had two such friends. They lived an exclusive lifestyle for 10-15 years, then got together with a woman and stopped, disappeared. They never spoke to me again. But at least they didn't start disparaging the zoo way of life...

There aren't many people who are inherently exclusive, most of them are substitutes from disappointed relationships or are afraid of human relationships and when this point of view changes (in 1-2 years or even 10-20 years) they simply return to humans. There are those who fear old age, that they will be alone and look for someone.
I don't consider such people to be exclusive, people who know that they will look someone again.

I'm kinda animal exclusive, I'm not against a human partner I just love my boy way more than any person and they would need to be the same

There aren't many people who are inherently exclusive, most of them are substitutes from disappointed relationships or are afraid of human relationships and when this point of view changes (in 1-2 years or even 10-20 years) they simply return to humans. There are those who fear old age, that they will be alone and look for someone.
I don't consider such people to be exclusive, people who know that they will look someone again.

Personal, anecdotal experience, but about half of the zoos I have known IRL have no interest in other humans. Most, like myself, had a point where they had tried human relationships, but didn't find them as rewarding or engaging. About 1/4 of my personal acquaintances have no experience with humans at all and no apparent interest.
It would be interesting to know what the actual numbers are in the community at large.

I also agree that a person who's with a non-human because they can't find/keep a human relationship is not a zoo exclusive.

It's not that i can't keep or find a human relationship i just don't want to hide this from a girlfriend anymore, I'm with you on the point that people like me aren't really zoo exclusive but just choose not to have a human relationship because it just makes life more difficult than it needs to be, i would love to have a relationship with a woman who is accepting and also into petlove but only iff that is the case, had to much relationships where i had to hide this part of me and I'm just done with that so i choose to be alone with my dog.

Truthfully, so long as a person provides good care and a nurturing environment for their companions, I don't think the distinction matters.

I never found humans appealing, most of my relations with them were in efforts to "fix" my desires. I'm not a misanthrope, I like humans, just not interested in them sexually.

I never found humans appealing, most of my relations with them were in efforts to "fix" my desires. I'm not a misanthrope, I like humans, just not interested in them sexually.
doesn't matter how many times you repeat that. ppl like you and partially me (i never tried to "fix" anything; zoo-exclusive all my life) will always be viewed as asocial hermits. i've seen it over and over on this forum. apparently one can't mingle with their human friends without wanting to fuck them and living with animals doesn't count as not-alone.

I have had lots of mares over the last couple of years and almost no human interaction, I just want a beautiful mare to be my partner to love her and kiss her and brush her and have beautiful sex with her 🐎💞🤤

Truthfully, so long as a person provides good care and a nurturing environment for their companions, I don't think the distinction matters.
Probably others have made it already before, but I think this is a very important point, namely that the distiction doesn't matter. As long as you treat your partner well (no matter whether two or four legs) and don't act out of pure selfishness it should be all right what you do. Too many folks get upset when others tell them that they are not real zoo. But why do they urgently want to be that? Basically being zoo is in no way better than being a person who has sexual intercourse with an animal only once in a blue moon and lives for the rest of the day in a happy relationship with a human. Perhaps such a person is not a true animal devotee and probably therefore I would rather be acquainted with a "real zoo", but from what I know the latter aren't frequent in my area and apart from that the sexual preference usually doesn't say anything about personality.

Back