• I'm zoo exclusive

Votes: 408 34.8%
  • I'm not zoo exclusive

Votes: 686 58.5%
  • I'm Involuntarily celibate - Incel

Votes: 78 6.7%

• Total voters
It's a feeling hard to explain.
Since becoming active as a zoo girl, and time went by, i started feeling less sexual interest/attraction in men.
Things became even more evident in me when i got my second dog!!
I don't hate men nor consider them in a bad way.
I've had boyfriends, at work men are very polite, i also have a couple of male friends, BUT when it comes to sex i keep men back and prefer my four legs partners.

It's a feeling hard to explain.
Since becoming active as a zoo girl, and time went by, i started feeling less sexual interest/attraction in men.
Things became even more evident in me when i got my second dog!!
I don't hate men nor consider them in a bad way.
I've had boyfriends, at work men are very polite, i also have a couple of male friends, BUT when it comes to sex i keep men back and prefer my four legs partners.
Curiously, do you find men too be be too "personal" vs. dogs who are primal when having sex? If so, is this what attracts you to one more than the other? I ask because it's something I am challenged with in my zoo interests and experiences. I love women and I love being intimate with women yet I sometimes feel like I don't want my intimacy to feel so personal which is why I am attracted to women who fuck dogs.

I love women and I love being intimate with women yet I sometimes feel like I don't want my intimacy to feel so personal which is why I am attracted to women who fuck dogs.
My dear fellow, the answer appears clear in the nickname you choosed and in the phrase you wrote.
You aren't here because interested in animals but just because zoo girls excite you.
Good luck in your search.

My dear fellow, the answer appears clear in the nickname you choosed and in the phrase you wrote.
You aren't here because interested in animals but just because zoo girls excite you.
Good luck in your search.
I knew this would be the response....LOL And, no, animals standalone, do not excite me. As for the "nickname" it carried over from my BDSM days. I woud have changed it a long time ago if I could. And, gotcha regarding "the answer". You're like me but in reverse. hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a difficult decision. i am conditionally animal exclusive so I choose non-exclusive but thats not entirely right.

Used to be more open to humans alongside my attraction to animals. Still somewhat open to humans because I feel like certain people are intending to caused my ptsd intending to antagonize it to isolate me from really supportive people. still dont feel comfortable with humans because im holdingbthem and their (bright) ideas responsible for all this. I am animal exclusive now but im not saying no to people; im just saying no to people.
Oh well...
I mean i cant look at people and not feel exclusive to animals in some way.

I'm Pretty much Zoo Exclusive. Humans just don't get me riled and Animals are personally more appealing but honestly it comes down to personality as well. I've had a few experiences with men and they were very lack luster and personally turned me off to them.

I find it very very difficult to be attracted to humans. I am attracted to my girlfriend well somewhat anyways. I guess technically im not zoo exclusive, but in reality im really not attracted to people.

If you don’t mind sharing, Is it a matter of finding the right person, or are you not interested in people and just beast, or just dogs?
I'm pretty much just in love with dogs. My first time with girls and guys were both dogs and I just don't have any interest or attraction to humans. Though human girls do turn me on, I'm pretty sure not counting male dogs I'm a lesbian? I've made out with a friend of mine, but thats been the extent of human sex for me.

I guess I've just never felt the same love coming from a person that I feel from my dog.

I'm pretty much just in love with dogs. My first time with girls and guys were both dogs and I just don't have any interest or attraction to humans. Though human girls do turn me on, I'm pretty sure not counting male dogs I'm a lesbian? I've made out with a friend of mine, but thats been the extent of human sex for me.

I guess I've just never felt the same love coming from a person that I feel from my dog.
Thanks for sharing.

Back