are your zoo exclusive?

• I'm zoo exclusive

Votes: 408 34.8%
  • I'm not zoo exclusive

Votes: 686 58.5%
  • I'm Involuntarily celibate - Incel

Votes: 78 6.7%

• Total voters
Not sure how to answer it really because i have had human partners of both sexes but never really got fully into it and lost interest quite quickly however i have always found myself to be more attracted towards the furry kind but sadly not had any proper experience yet but hopefully one day someone will answer my calls so that i can get that chance :)

I started zoo, tried making human relationships work for a few years, but it never felt right and always went back to zoo for satisfaction. Eventually stopped trying to make a square peg fit a round hole and have been happy since.

I've been zoo-exclusive for probably close to twenty-five years now, but ideally I'd like to share this lifestyle with a zoo woman. I'm holding out for a zoo lady, but if I can't find her, I'd be perfectly happy to continue being zoo exclusive as long as I have animal partners.
Same here, to have a relationship with someone like minded could possibly hold my interest forever!

I'm exclusive in practice, but not in attraction. Definitely attracted to humans, just don't have any desire to be with one. Doesn't seem conducive to my lifestyle - even hook ups don't seem worth the effort. But meh, still young, may change my mind one day.

"semi exclusive"
when I had a woman, no exclusive (although mine was always the main thought, the woman knew that she was in second place, even though she didn't know all my connection with the mare)

when the mare was missing, together with work, almost the house and other problems, I had a nervous breakdown and shortly after I recovered, the woman left.

from that moment exclusive zoo, until another woman will not accept to stay with me, but giving up the first place.

with the mare have now I would say exclusive, since I want to try with someone else it must first be approved by her (she has the fortune of living in a big boss with other horses), I must say that I am very fond of her jealousy, despite her age advanced is respected by everyone (people included)

Zoo exclusive.
The problem in mine country is that most girls a very bossy. When you come home from you work they whant dat you do everting what they say and they whant that you pay everyting for them.
This is not real love and i can not live that way.

By my horse i feel real love. They are always happy when they see me, they appreciate lithel things and they wil never let you go down. That is real love :giggle:

I have been zoo exclusive most of my life, right now I find it as a curse. I want to be able to have functional sex life with humans and a relationship, but it's hard when I have no lust for human sex and get 0 arousal. It has only happened a few times that intimacy alone triggered arousal with humans. Currently I'm trying therapy at a sexologist, but I feel it's not going anywhere. I still wear my ancient zeta pendant under my shirt; one thing is sure, I will never put my zoo pride away.

Personal well being is really important. Being Zoo can take a terrible toll and must not be underestimated. How one gets to this space can be an erratic / traumatic journey. For you who are struggling, we accept and acknowledge you as "you" You are ok. There is another important side of self acceptance and self respect. Reach out, we are here.

Back