are your zoo exclusive?

• I'm zoo exclusive

Votes: 408 34.8%
  • I'm not zoo exclusive

Votes: 686 58.5%
  • I'm Involuntarily celibate - Incel

Votes: 78 6.7%

• Total voters
Women will always leave you in your deepest time of need. Your lovely mare won't ever do that though!
The same can be said about dudes. Sometimes people are the worst people but not everyone and not all the time. As wonderful as the unconditional love you may receive from you pet is, no matter how great the sex is. Nothing will ever beat snuggling up to your human lover and have them hold you back and most importantly. Obviously you can’t communicate you hopes, dreams, fears, failures, etc. and be understood and actively engage in dialogue that is meaningful and intelligent. Don’t be exclusive simply because you’ve had a few bad relationships w/ humans. All you’re doing really is running away and denying part of your true nature.

Some of use are just not attracted to humans, Were not missing out on anything, the only thing were missing out on is being betrayed, Judged, Abused, Raped murdered etc.
True nature my ass

Some of use are just not attracted to humans, Were not missing out on anything, the only thing were missing out on is being betrayed, Judged, Abused, Raped murdered etc.
True nature my ass
I was referring to a specific person that made a specific statement. Animals most certainly can abuse, rape and kill same as humans, the judgment part, well if only they could speak right

I was referring to a specific person that made a specific statement. Animals most certainly can abuse, rape and kill same as humans, the judgment part, well if only they could speak right
If you’re not attracted to humans you’re not attracted to humans, that’s your choice but the comment was made that they went exclusive not for lack of attraction but because it was just to hard to maintain a healthy relationship w/ women . That’s not a quote just a more pleasant way of sharing the persons sentiments on the subject. So be exclusive all you want but if you simply are exclusive only because an animal doesn’t require the same social skills as a person does in order to maintain a good relationship w/ them, then yes, you are denying a natural part of who you are, but that’s just my opinion. So please, don’t judge me to harshly for it.

If you’re not attracted to humans you’re not attracted to humans, that’s your choice but the comment was made that they went exclusive not for lack of attraction but because it was just to hard to maintain a healthy relationship w/ women . That’s not a quote just a more pleasant way of sharing the persons sentiments on the subject. So be exclusive all you want but if you simply are exclusive only because an animal doesn’t require the same social skills as a person does in order to maintain a good relationship w/ them, then yes, you are denying a natural part of who you are, but that’s just my opinion. So please, don’t judge me to harshly for it.
Ah okay, I tought you meant all people who are exclusive, But natural part of who i idisagree with that sentiment, for some poeple its not a choice to be exclusive, Just like being gay or trans is not a choice, And i am social with humans, I have friends and family, Just not on a romantic./sexual level.

That's right. There can be several reasons for exclusivity. This will be the best way of life for those who specifically like to live like this, they will not feel that what others feel is a disadvantage or a lack.
While the one who becomes exclusive because of failures is really denying himself some things. It depends on how much he misses him.
And exclusive people are not lonely either, they don't have that 1 person in their life, but all other people are around them.
And anyone can be antisocial, not just exclusive people, not just zoophiles. Okay, their rate is higher among exclusive people.

I've been zoo-exclusive for probably close to twenty-five years now, but ideally I'd like to share this lifestyle with a zoo woman. I'm holding out for a zoo lady, but if I can't find her, I'd be perfectly happy to continue being zoo exclusive as long as I have animal partners.

I've been zoo-exclusive for probably close to twenty-five years now, but ideally I'd like to share this lifestyle with a zoo woman. I'm holding out for a zoo lady, but if I can't find her, I'd be perfectly happy to continue being zoo exclusive as long as I have animal partners.
I'm looking for same. Feel same.

Would you have to be completely closed off to being romantic with a human again in order to be considered exclusive?

it depends on who you ask. i'm not sure "completely" closed off would be a requirement, but then again, i usually am kind of strict in the way i define it. most people are more relaxed about it because nobody likes "gatekeeping"/"othering". some people break up from a bad relationship and immediately call themselves zoo exclusive because they're feeling hurt by humans in a broad sense. *shrug*

it depends on who you ask. i'm not sure "completely" closed off would be a requirement, but then again, i usually am kind of strict in the way i define it. most people are more relaxed about it because nobody likes "gatekeeping"/"othering". some people break up from a bad relationship and immediately call themselves zoo exclusive because they're feeling hurt by humans in a broad sense. *shrug*
That's exactly what gatekeepers are for. Someone gets out of a bad relationship, moves to animals, loudly declares himself exclusive, and then, when he has mentally recovered from the breakup, he looks for a person again. It's not exclusivity, it's just a wandering soul, and the gatekeepers are quite right to keep it away. And they are warned by the members of that group. If we always accepted everyone, then humanity would be a washed-up mass, the boundaries and gatekeepers are necessary.

I thought for a long time that it was me. But somehow I (still) need something human every now and then..let's see how it looks in the future..:p

Still figuring things out. While i haven't had the desire to be with another man in years, even before developing romantic/sexual feelings for my partner, i wouldn't put it out of the question for now

That's exactly what gatekeepers are for. Someone gets out of a bad relationship, moves to animals, loudly declares himself exclusive, and then, when he has mentally recovered from the breakup, he looks for a person again. It's not exclusivity, it's just a wandering soul, and the gatekeepers are quite right to keep it away. And they are warned by the members of that group. If we always accepted everyone, then humanity would be a washed-up mass, the boundaries and gatekeepers are necessary.

*shrug* i tend to agree. IMO, exclusives are just that -- only interested in non-humans sexually. i just know that a lot of people get pissy about it when people point things like that out.

I've been zoo exclusive for the past 3 months, and I'm 100% sure I will be until the end of next year. Still counts? haha :p

eh.... not really. call it a planned hiatus from human relationships, but it's not the same as zoo exclusivity, IMO. non-humans shouldn't be a convenient fall-back in order to not be alone -- they are worthy of a person's full attention and life-long commitment. committing to a human _and_ a non-human (or several of one or the other) is fine, it's just not zoo-exclusivity.

happy for you, but if that is in fact pictures of you (including your profile pic), you _really_ should take them down. personally identifiable pictures can be very dangerous to upload.

heck, even if that _isn't_ you, it could be dangerous for whoever it is in those pics if people found them and thought whoever in the pic is a zoophile. people don't like us. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Why was my posts deleted? I’m pretty open person
A normal person does not upload pictures of their face to sites where they have sex with animals, and this is punishable by law in 90% of countries.
If it's not you in the pictures, then the person in the picture is in danger may.
Why does this need to be explained separately?

Being a misanthrope I have a dim view of most humans and humanity at large. Growing up though I purchased the propaganda of marriage and children. I tried it to discover that I'm not husband material and less than a 'perfect' father although I do love my two sons. A part of what drew me to my ex-wife was her interest in animals. Difficulty is most humans demand to be the alpha in any polygamous relationship (e.g., one with animals as lovers/partners). We participated in the 2001 remake of Animal Passions (we're the couple with the Golden Retriever) even though we were separated at the time. My ex's boyfriend is also in the program. In my many years on-line off and on my observation has been that trying to live in both worlds is rarely successful. I'm perfectly content with my equine lovers/partners and there aren't demands of monogamy and fidelity. It's sad and unfortunate the way humans treat each other and their animal companions as possessions...

Last edited:
Back