are your zoo exclusive?

• I'm zoo exclusive

Votes: 408 34.8%
  • I'm not zoo exclusive

Votes: 686 58.5%
  • I'm Involuntarily celibate - Incel

Votes: 78 6.7%

• Total voters
I was so exclusive until I met my partner. Before her it was only ever my mare who passed. Think the only reason my partner and I got together would be because we are literally soul mates. She’s a zoo as well (we share the account) and started before meeting me around the same age. Both very understanding of each other desires outside of each other. Outside of my partner human woman do nothing to me.

I was so exclusive until I met my partner. Before her it was only ever my mare who passed. Think the only reason my partner and I got together would be because we are literally soul mates. She’s a zoo as well (we share the account) and started before meeting me around the same age. Both very understanding of each other desires outside of each other. Outside of my partner human woman do nothing to me.
Good for you too. Love your post

I'm not zoo-exclusive but my husband says he'd be fine with it and I can see how you can get very wrapped up in just wanting them. I daydream at work about getting home to it a lot.
Then you have a generous and very loving husband

well, that's kinda the point ... chances are, someone who is zoo exclusive couldn't imagine being in a relationship with another human.

With humans I’m a bi guy leaning towards guys. With animals I LOVE females. Yet as much as I am attracted to animals, I still need human connection. Would be amazing to meet another bi/gay zoo guy who loves female animals.

I find myself attracted to human women and dogs, mainly. I've enjoyed relationships with both, but I've only ever had sexual relations with dogs.

So, based on that I'd say I'm currently zoo exclusive.

I’m probably homo zoo exclusive sexually. I think I’m asexual or at the very least demisexual when it comes to people. I don’t think I would ever seek out sex with a person but I would maybe be ok with sex if we had a deep connection. My first time, back in our experimental teens, was with a boy and that is the only time I’ve ever been with a person in a sexual way. That was just a mutual I want to know what it feels like/I could go for that. Honestly I wouldn’t even say I necessarily enjoy sex with dogs I just let them have their way with me if they want. You know, “if it pleases the dog” 😂. Now romantically I would be with people or dogs of either gender. So definitely not zoo exclusive romantically.

I lost my virginity with humans and animals literally the same month. May have been the same week I'm not sure. Animals first, I really don't find them very attractive but I ended up on a farm with a few female sheep and a female dog. My G/F at the time wasn't attractive either. But I quickly got bored with her. It may be a messed up kink but I started going to see her with dried up sheep pussy juice on my dick. The look she gave me when she tasted my dick was priceless. She may have suspected something because she quit giving bjs. But it was the only way for me to stay hard when I was with her.
PS I was also 19 and couldn't stop busting nuts. By the time I got a nut busted in everyone at the farm I was already sore.

I'm a virgin looking for a dog partner for our first time
That's great to hear. I suggest getting a Pup, that way you can build a relationship and a bond that surpasses just sex. Plus the lead up to that first time feels extremely exciting, it's a great opportunity to have an excellent "First Time" that you can look back on with fondness.
Good Luck and I hope you find yourself a partner soon. There is a pup out there that is in desperate need of love and affection and he is waiting for you to find him. :gsd_happysmile:

Que bom ouvir isso. Sugiro pegar um filhote, assim você pode construir um relacionamento e um vínculo que vai além do sexo. Além disso, a preparação para a primeira vez parece extremamente emocionante, é uma grande oportunidade de ter uma excelente "primeira vez" que você pode olhar para trás com carinho.
Boa sorte e espero que você encontre um parceiro em breve. Há um cachorrinho por aí que precisa desesperadamente de amor e carinho e ele está esperando que você o encontre.:gsd_happysmile:
I hope to meet you soon, sometimes I kind of daydream hoping for this moment

I'm not zoo exclusive however iff i wanted a female partner i wish she whas a zoo to, almost impossible to find so I'm happy to stay single and living alone with my dog.

It's a feeling hard to explain.
Since becoming active as a zoo girl, and time went by, i started feeling less sexual interest/attraction in men.
Things became even more evident in me when i got my second dog!!
I don't hate men nor consider them in a bad way.
I've had boyfriends, at work men are very polite, i also have a couple of male friends, BUT when it comes to sex i keep men back and prefer my four legs partners.
sex changes a lot and every woman who has been properly knotted will never forget the feeling, this connection is the most beautiful thing.
a dog as a partner gives you so much, you just sometimes miss the profound conversations 😉

Back