are your zoo exclusive?

• I'm zoo exclusive

Votes: 408 34.8%
  • I'm not zoo exclusive

Votes: 686 58.5%
  • I'm Involuntarily celibate - Incel

Votes: 78 6.7%

• Total voters
strange but it seems that only horses and ponies arouse the inner horse stud in me with a desire to mate. I not only think I am a stallion but feel like a powerful stallion in its beauty, in its strength and in its primal urges

Would you have to be totally closed off to the idea of dating men again to be considered "exclusive"?
I've only been "together" with my boy for almost 2 months, but if I'm gonna be honest with myself, I'd have to admit I'm genuinely content with him.
If that's what it means to be exclusive, then I guess I am.

I'm in a loving human relationship, but almost exclusively attracted to animals on a physical level! 🐷💕

I am interested in some women. Certain body types are appealing to me (chubby, big breasts). But i consider myself zoo first, and so far its gotten in the way of any human relationships i’ve tried to pursue. So for that reason i’m fairly exclusive unless i met the right woman

Exclusive, never into the weird look and even weirder behavior and egocentrism of humans.
Had human girlfriends but the whole concept with humans was hella annoying & boring, not arousing in any decent form, no matter the circumstances. Stopped those quickly and focused on the interests of & for animals.:husky_laughing:

Interestingly enough many humans take it as an insult if there's just absolutely no sexual desire for them given. This dazzles me always again - what do they expect..

Zoo exclusive. It took me a while to figure it out, but not before having some experiences with some female humans. They just made me uncomfortable, but at the time I just thought that everyone feels what I felt. Humans are just not even slightly appealing to me in terms of anatomy and in terms of character. Speaking about both men and women. Humans have weird flat bodies, strange heads and just look off to me in general (no hate to my fellow people though). I have somewhat unconventional attractions and I will most likely never get to fulfill them, but I'd rather do that, than pretend I like beings I am sexually repulsed by and live my life like that.

I am currently zoo exclusive and consider my K9 companion my lover/partner. I’m not saying that I haven’t been with a human man or woman because I have many times. Just currently only interested in being zoo exclusive for a while. Recently went through a bad break up and have only been with my K9 companion since. It’s a wonderful experience and I am not looking to change my lifestyle anytime soon.😘

Je suis actuellement exclusif au zoo et considère mon compagnon K9 comme mon amant/partenaire. Je ne dis pas que je n'ai pas été avec un homme ou une femme humaine parce que je l'ai fait plusieurs fois. Pour le moment, je ne suis intéressé que par l'exclusivité du zoo pendant un certain temps. J'ai récemment vécu une mauvaise rupture et je ne suis avec mon compagnon K9 que depuis. C'est une expérience merveilleuse et je ne cherche pas à changer mon style de vie de sitôt.??
Parfaitement dans le même état d'esprit.

I feel zoo exclusive though I do have two zoo-human partners. I only have sex with them because the animals I do have I won’t top. This puppy loves to bury his bone and I’m hoping that some day I’ll have a female animal I can be intimate with and be done with these human relationships that leave my heart feeling empty. Trust me, I’ve tried dating dozens of humans.

I voted exclusive as well though I would say that you can never be 100% for sure. I don't think I would ever want to have sex with either a human male or female, and still I have doubts.

.. though I would say that you can never be 100% for sure.
Why not? Some at least can guarantee you a 100% denying of any human interest for all their life.
Don't see what would be so hard about that. It's like saying "you never know if you would fuck a barbed wire fence!" - Yes, I do know that I absolutely would not do that. 🤷‍♂️

Why not? Some at least can guarantee you a 100% denying of any human interest for all their life.
Don't see what would be so hard about that. It's like saying "you never know if you would fuck a barbed wire fence!" - Yes, I do know that I absolutely would not do that. 🤷‍♂️
I suppose you are right. Maybe somehow I don't completely trust myself though I have had no human adventures in the last 20 or so years and don't strive for it and find sexual interaction with humans quite disgusting in some ways.

I'm zoo exclusive and have only ever been with a dog.
I'll be honest and say that I can appreciate the appearance of a human woman, but my sexual attraction to them has faded over time, to the point I'm a little weirded out by the idea.
That said, I won't put the idea out of my mind that, in the very unlikely scenario I encountered a female owner who wanted me to be with her dog but she also would be involved, things wouldn't happen. The heat of the moment tends to make for strange choices. But I don't see myself going out of my way for the encounter.

When I was a teenager we had a female Pitbull who loved to lick me in my loneliness
that's where my interest started I started liking dogs much much more after two very bad relationships with violence and such and many other bad conditions.

I met a friend on Tinder @Keily three years ago we started talking over snapchat about everything in life and she told her secret she told me everything I was first so shocked that someone else has the same interest
then I became very happy and told about my interest and what I did before I told her I've never tried a male dog before, This changed completely three weeks ago was my first time with a male dog there and then I decided to become zoo exclusive.

I started with a female dog at the age of 16 and am now over 30+. Slowly for 20 years I have only sex with female dogs. I am not attracted to anything else (neither human nor other animal). I can only feel love with female dogs. I am happy. Although this lifestyle is difficult, it fits me perfectly. This is the most important.

Back